Ghost in a sheet.

Ghost in a sheet.

[Post New]by TROGET on Feb 2, 08 7:56 PM
Has anyone yet tried Ghost in a sheet? I need Help, I'm STUCK!!!
Thanks. Young Gran.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: Ghost in a sheet.

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 2, 08 8:02 PM
Sorry, I am still stumbling through myself. There is a walkthrough you can find if you Google Ghost in the Sheet Walkthrough that looks pretty good.

Good luck!

annebil
Starfish
Starfish
52 Posts

[Post New]by annebil on Feb 4, 08 1:09 PM
oreo3030 wrote:Sorry, I am still stumbling through myself. There is a walkthrough you can find if you Google Ghost in the Sheet Walkthrough that looks pretty good.

Good luck!

I have the walkthrough, but I am stuck in getting the fan to move. Can you help.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 4, 08 1:37 PM
annebil wrote:I have the walkthrough, but I am stuck in getting the fan to move. Can you help.

I followed the steps of the walkthrough and was able to start the fan. Check to make sure all the steps have been followed and the switches thrown. Print that section or the walkthrough if it helps.

Good luck!

[Post New]by columbonet on Feb 7, 08 9:25 AM
I seem to have it a glitch. I am in the locker room talk to the girl. I have exhausted all conversation but it keeps bringing the convo topics back up. It won't let me exit or even back out by hitting esc

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 7, 08 10:23 AM
columbonet wrote:I seem to have it a glitch. I am in the locker room talk to the girl. I have exhausted all conversation but it keeps bringing the convo topics back up. It won't let me exit or even back out by hitting esc

Did you read the walkthrough? There is a section where certain things must be accomplished in your talk w/Larisa. It may be a glitch or that you cannot exit unless you achieve those goals.

adwc
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by adwc on Feb 7, 08 2:27 PM
I am stuck getting the guy out of the hole.... tried and tried

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 7, 08 5:07 PM
adwc wrote:I am stuck getting the guy out of the hole.... tried and tried

SPOILER

Your discussion w/Dirac ends w/him being pulled up by Ghost. When he sees Ghost he recoils and falls to the bottom. He then appears in other scenes as a ghost also.

Sorry!

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Feb 17, 08 12:39 PM
Is this game fun? Is it worth byuing sight unseen? It looks kind of hard. Any opinions/suggestions?
Thanks.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 17, 08 5:21 PM
rentonwa wrote:Is this game fun? Is it worth byuing sight unseen? It looks kind of hard. Any opinions/suggestions?
Thanks.

Google Ghost in the Sheet and try out the demo from their website. You need to try it out before you buy from BFG. As I said elsewhere, many no-demo games have a demo somewhere on the net. You just need to hunt,

Have fun!

[Post New]by saralin2002 on Feb 19, 08 7:59 PM
I am still at the beginning and trying to collect the acid in the pot. I have put the sleeve in it,but am having trouble collecting the acid. I am new at this, so if you have any pointers, I would appreciate it. I have downloaded the walkthrough, but I still am having trouble. Any ideas?

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 19, 08 8:34 PM
saralin2002 wrote:I am still at the beginning and trying to collect the acid in the pot. I have put the sleeve in it,but am having trouble collecting the acid. I am new at this, so if you have any pointers, I would appreciate it. I have downloaded the walkthrough, but I still am having trouble. Any ideas?

I had the same problem. Picture me waiting while holding the pot under the drip for 10 minutes. Blush!

The solution is to pick up the pot and then click the pot on the end of the pipe. It fills pretty fast and you don't have to hold it.

[Post New]by saralin2002 on Feb 19, 08 9:12 PM
Thank you so much! I also held the pot trying to catch the drops. Frustrating!!

maxforme
Squid
Squid
71 Posts

[Post New]by maxforme on Feb 20, 08 5:44 PM
I am stuck at the very first challenge. I got the walkthrough but I can't switch on the box. Do I need to do something after I have had several dozen tries before the instructions work? It says to have the big lever pressed down first and look at the lights but none of the lights come on.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 20, 08 6:18 PM
maxforme wrote:I am stuck at the very first challenge. I got the walkthrough but I can't switch on the box. Do I need to do something after I have had several dozen tries before the instructions work? It says to have the big lever pressed down first and look at the lights but none of the lights come on.

Did you flip the switch on in the cellar fuse box first?

I also flipped out at the green trolley machine controls because nothing worked. Had to go back to the cellar to get that !@%#&#!!! switch in the fuse box. After that, since you have the walkthrough, you should be okay,

rentonwa
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,075 Posts

[Post New]by rentonwa on Feb 21, 08 12:13 AM
oreo3030 wrote:
rentonwa wrote:Is this game fun? Is it worth byuing sight unseen? It looks kind of hard. Any opinions/suggestions?
Thanks.

Google Ghost in the Sheet and try out the demo from their website. You need to try it out before you buy from BFG. As I said elsewhere, many no-demo games have a demo somewhere on the net. You just need to hunt,

Have fun!

Thank you so much, oreo - I didn't know that there were actually demos out there. Wonder why BFG doesn't have it? Oh well, one can't have everything, right?
I'll follow your advice - thanks again!

[Post New]by stormdancer on Feb 22, 08 12:22 PM
Can anyone tell me how to get on to the catwalk in Hall B so I can eavesdrop on Kurt???

Thanks.

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Feb 22, 08 12:53 PM
stormdancer wrote:Can anyone tell me how to get on to the catwalk in Hall B so I can eavesdrop on Kurt???

Thanks.

Haven't gotten to that part but Gameboomers has a walkthrough.

Good luck!

oreo3030
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
499 Posts

Re: Ghost in a sheet. AT THE KEY PAD DOOR

[Post New]by oreo3030 on Mar 3, 08 4:07 AM
BeInformed wrote:HELP - I have spent so much time on this using different patterns.

Can some one open this GD door for me! Greatfull for the help, does not even begin to cover my gratitude on this one.

I sure love this game.

Bye the Bye, NIBIRU - stuck at the wheel with the marbles.

The previous codes were ---
The key is to each number +1, -1, +1, -1

Niels changed the code 3 times, the last on the day of his death---

Voila!

Will try to look at Nibiru later.

EdnaMoles
Clownfish
Clownfish
824 Posts

[Post New]by EdnaMoles on Mar 10, 08 6:00 AM
I am working on GHOST, and I have also downloaded the walkthrough, for me it is a good game (really into the simu games ) Not stuck so far.

Go to: