TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

Walkthrough

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Jul 8, 09 7:53 AM
Does anyone know if there is a walkthrough anywhere for Fatal Hearts?

TeresaRollen
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,896 Posts

Re:Fatal Hearts Walkthrough

[Post New]by TeresaRollen on Aug 12, 09 12:32 PM
I thought I would try asking again if anyone knows where a walkthrough is for this game? I would love to be able to play it since it has different endings. I have done a search on Fatal Hearts Walkthrough but haven't found anything that helps...it is mostly just forums. If anyone know of one, please PM with the site. I would really appreciate it.

Re:Walkthrough

[Post New]by SheGargoyle on Aug 16, 09 5:57 PM
No walkthrough that I've found yet. Given that there are 16 endings, I guess no one has invested the time. But there are sites that have cheat codes to get around MOST (not all) puzzles.

[Post New]by SheGargoyle on Aug 16, 09 6:09 PM
If you sign up for Hanako games' forum, there's a free strategy guide. Just found it. You may want to check there.

EldonA
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
18 Posts

[Post New]by EldonA on Sep 12, 09 5:34 PM
The walkthrough from Hanako Games has been posted on CasualGameGuides.com with no requirement to sign up etc. I don't think the entire walkthrough can be downloaded as you have to click on each puzzle to see the solution.

4mybirds4
Salmon
Salmon
2,663 Posts

[Post New]by 4mybirds4 on Sep 22, 10 2:29 PM
Well, I guess I won't be buying this game, even though I enjoyed playing what I got to play. Tried going to Hanako Games and registering (so I can get the walkthrough) and it says my email address has been banned . Doesn't make sense to me as I have never been on that sight before.
Oh well, definitely needed the walkthrough to get through the part where you are being chased by the police....and the code to skip posted somewhere else here in the forums didn't work for me, just got an access violation.

[Post New]by leanorraven on Aug 27, 11 11:02 AM
does enybody now where i can find a walkthruogh for the box of runes puzzle

Go to: