Jon_C
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
5 Posts

Tech Support

[Post New]by Jon_C on Jul 8, 09 11:28 AM
Hello all,

I have just received an email stating that the following issues have been resolved.

- The timers have all been set to accommodate "expert" times

- The Rake issues have been resolved

- The spelling mistakes and error in the "Steward's Message" for Level 27 has been resolved

For those who have already purchased the game, you will just need to re-install and the new build will be available to you too!

Thank you Big Fish for resolving these issues so quickly!

Keep those great games coming!!!

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

Re:Tech Support

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 8, 09 11:32 AM
thanks for the update

Tech support/CS here is the best!

rayck
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by rayck on Jul 8, 09 11:52 AM
That is a great news
It will be a FUN and enjoyable game if all the glitch be fixed.
I will download it and install the latest version.

Ylen86
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

[Post New]by Ylen86 on Jul 8, 09 12:05 PM
Awesome news!! I am going to install the latest version as well, I am actually start from the beginning again and see if I can beat each level in expert time!!
What a great game, and now that all the little glitches are fixed its going to be even better playing this time around. Thanks tech support and thanks JonC for the update.

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

[Post New]by bfgErie on Jul 8, 09 2:11 PM
I just want to let everyone know that Big Fish Games has not posted any updates to this game. Currently, there is no new version of Aquapolis available for download. We are very sorry for any confusion. We are working with the developer of the game to get a new version of the game, but this new version isn't quite ready yet. A moderator will post an announcement in this forum as soon as the new version is available for download.

princesschaos1st
Narwhal
Narwhal
34,838 Posts

[Post New]by princesschaos1st on Jul 8, 09 2:15 PM
thanks for the clarification Erie

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Jul 8, 09 2:20 PM
Nice, thanks for the info Erie

teresab313
Seahorse
Seahorse
32 Posts

[Post New]by teresab313 on Jul 11, 09 9:56 AM
OK. I'm glad I read all they way through to all the posts. I came into the forum to see if there was any news on a fix for the timer issue and got all excited when I read the first post, damn! I really need that last minute on the levels I'm on now ::sob::

[Post New]by wbfroggie on Jul 15, 09 1:05 PM
I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, as I play I get pretty far, and then I close the game to come back to it the following day only to have to type in my name again and loose all of my progress. This is frustrating, because I really love the game but why bother if I cannot continue where I left off.

Freter
Herring
Herring
316 Posts

[Post New]by Freter on Jul 15, 09 1:27 PM
wbfroggie wrote:I was wondering if anyone else has experienced this problem, as I play I get pretty far, and then I close the game to come back to it the following day only to have to type in my name again and loose all of my progress. This is frustrating, because I really love the game but why bother if I cannot continue where I left off.

I suggest you contact Big Fish Customer Service. You can click the green envelope icon on your right hand side. People have been experiencing similar problem when they run CCLEANER. Again, I suggest dropping a line to Big FIsh, they might have a solution for you already. Hope that helps!

[Post New]by cassandra63 on Dec 3, 11 9:45 PM
Has BF got a timeline for the upgrade so we can continue play from when we leave off? Will the developers at the same time correct the spelling mistake? "Alot" is not a word. It should read "a lot" in several places. Careless errors like this erode reader literacy and overall community literacy. Doesn't anyone proofread these games? They can hire me to read the scripts!

Go to: