bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The Headless Horseman Book

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 28, 08 12:48 AM
A sequence of symbols on headstones like those on the wall, and from the grave an arm will rise, while your skin doth crawl.

This is just one hint for one of the many puzzles in book titled The Headless Horseman. If you have questions, hints or comments about any of the puzzles in this book, please post them in this discussion thread.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

Re:The Headless Horseman Book

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 28, 08 7:33 PM
You want to click and hold where a fire bal *isn't* and a moon will appear beneath your cursor and begin to grow. When you release your cursor it will drop. You need to not let the fireball touch the moon you are currently "growing" or it will dissapear. You have a limited number of moons you can grow that need need to fill the described percentage.

Good luck!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 28, 08 7:35 PM
jaquie, welcome to the Fish Pond. object is to fill up space with moons to about 75% of space. you click and hold to create a moon. moon cannot touch walls. moons will be destroyed if a fireball hits it while you are creating it. So if it looks like a fireball will hit it, lift your finger off the cursor.
...wait until you see the three fireball moving away from an area and click in the middle of that area. hold as long as you can to make biggest moon possible. keep doing that until space is filled. good luck

Jaquie
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by Jaquie on Aug 28, 08 8:01 PM
Thank you all. I thought you had to create the moon while you cursor was on top of one of the fireballs. Guess if I learned how to read directions better I would be able to play the game right. Went back in and played it the right way and I only took 1 time to do it. Where as trying to build a moon on a fire ball took me 27 minutes. I had to do kindergarden twice too because I kept flunking sand box and nap time.

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 28, 08 8:12 PM
Jaquie wrote:I had to do kindergarden twice too because I kept flunking sand box and nap time.
Well ya get an A+ for sense of humor. Don't worry about this one, the directions weren't very clear. Good luck and carry on!

[Post New]by PeaHeath60 on Aug 28, 08 8:23 PM
Howdy Howdy Everyone..wowza, I have been waiting allll month for this one to come out!! Thrilled with it so far!! Soooo..I'm stuck

I have found the skull and given it back to the horseman, but I can't figure out where to go next to find his card. If anyone could drop me just a little hint..doesn't have to be big....LOL!! I should be able to figure it out Well I hope anyway...mowed the lawn today and my brains may just be melted..LOL!

Thanks everyone

PeaJay

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 8:23:57 PM PST

[Post New]by Silentone1 on Aug 28, 08 8:32 PM
Look for a hidden message on one of the tombs.

[Post New]by PeaHeath60 on Aug 28, 08 8:40 PM
Thank You Very much I had just missed it by one click on one item...Hope you have a great evening!!

Patty

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 8:43:13 PM PST

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Dec 19, 08 5:16 AM
I played about 30 min.s of the trial and finally quit. The picture was so pale and unclear I had trouble seeing anything. Although it did almost make me jump out of my seat when that deep voice said something about going to the grave

Go to: