The Traveler Book

Re:The Traveler Book

[Post New]by nospoj1 on Aug 29, 08 1:28 AM
Well I got this far without any help but the cube puzzle has me stumped!
Anyone?

[Post New]by hennymieke on Aug 29, 08 4:06 AM
I'm sorry I have the same problem.Don;t know what to do exactly. What Patern?
The moment I know you will know.Think I take an other book first.
Bye for now.

Mieke

[Post New]by Jennette29 on Aug 29, 08 6:38 AM
I figure you've figured this puzzle out by now, but you simply need to connect the boxes of the same color without crossing the path of the other colors. Good luck

updegraff
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by updegraff on Aug 29, 08 10:54 AM
I must be dumb as rocks.....I have tried that stinking cube 5 times and still can't get it!!!! Any other help out there???
Thanks a bunch!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 29, 08 11:00 AM
** Fin waves to all** Hi everyone. Let's say there are 6 color squares on the cube. 2 of each color. OK? Now, click on one color square. Then, click a square next to it...then next to that one ...etc. You click a path from that color to it's matching color square. Understand?
...Now you do the second pair. Then the third pair.
...There is one basic rule. The path of one color cannot crossover the path of another color.
...Hope that helps. Happy Gaming.

[Post New]by moopsters21 on Aug 29, 08 3:12 PM
does anyone know how to solve the drawer lock grid thingy?

[Post New]by mangopassion on Aug 29, 08 3:28 PM
I also have problems with the DRAWER LOCK puzzle game, i just can't get it right ! If someone has any idea how to do it, i would be very thankful ! And apparently i'm not the only one having problems with this one lol !

Poodlebear
Manatee
Manatee
4,049 Posts

[Post New]by Poodlebear on Aug 29, 08 4:05 PM
For the number grid: click on the numbers in the rows and columns to highlight or to turn off the highlight until the sum of all the number in any given row match the number at the end of that row or column. The two numbers shown at the ends of the column or row are the current sum and the target sum. You are trying to get the two to match.

Good luck!

[Post New]by mangopassion on Aug 29, 08 4:22 PM
THANK YOU !! I finally got it lol !
Better late than ever

[Post New]by Michvos on Aug 30, 08 7:39 PM
Poodlebear wrote:For the number grid: click on the numbers in the rows and columns to highlight or to turn off the highlight until the sum of all the number in any given row match the number at the end of that row or column. The two numbers shown at the ends of the column or row are the current sum and the target sum. You are trying to get the two to match.

Good luck!

okay, first time poster, I'm confused how does this puzzle work. I'm not getting it.

pompom2511
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by pompom2511 on Aug 31, 08 3:16 AM
Help I cant do the cube

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Aug 31, 08 4:08 AM
mangopassion wrote:Thank you very much Cesse47, really appreciate it ! Okay, so i'm going to write you down the puzzle instructions for this little game, first of all it's in "The Traveler" book (if i didn't already say it) :

- "Complete this numerical puzzle by toggling numbers on and off. Toggle numbers off until the actual sums in each row and column match the corresponding target sums."

I don't know if this really helps you, but i hope so !
Thanks again for your help.

(it's a puzzle grid)

alaskan22
Squid
Squid
65 Posts

[Post New]by alaskan22 on Aug 31, 08 9:43 AM
I know what you are supposed to do to solve the color cube but I just can't figure out how to connect the colors without crossing the lines. Any more help you can give me?

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Aug 31, 08 12:34 PM
I have been trying to solve that cube since 5am this morning. This is the 3rd time I played this game and the first couple times I didn't have a problem solving it. I went back and installed the relaxed mode before I played this time. I wonder if there could be something wrong with the game or are we all as dumb as rocks?. Everyone is having a problem with the cube. What about it BF?Can you check it out?

Edited on 08/31/2008 at 12:47:43 PM PST

msblueyes
Herring
Herring
307 Posts

[Post New]by msblueyes on Aug 31, 08 1:21 PM
Hey Guys! I think I have figured the colored cube out. When you click on a color you have to follow the path to it's other match. It is not in a straight line. you have to turn in different directions in order to get to its matching square. I think we have all been trying to follow a straight line and you have to turn corners in order to get to the other one

comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

[Post New]by comicseller on Aug 31, 08 1:24 PM
Hi,
I agree with all of you about the "Rubicks Cube" type puzzle. I can't connect the green without turning off the pink. I don't see a way around that connection.
I too am wondering if there is a glitch in the game since they installed the relax mode. I have been at it for hours now with no end in sight.
HELP (PLEASE ? )
Jackie

comicseller
Flounder
Flounder
2,254 Posts

[Post New]by comicseller on Aug 31, 08 2:42 PM
Dear Moderator,
Is there a secret way to skip a puzzle? I know about the orbs, but what if you are stuck....the forums don't answer your question...or whatever and you just want to skip to the next book? I sure would like to have the option to skip more often.
Thanks,
Jackie

[Post New]by nurseybandaid on Sep 2, 08 2:58 PM
i am all set with the cube, now stuck with what to do next...have footprints,,fingerprints,can't gat the engineer out of the room to take a look in his toolbox helpactually got further along now stuck with encryption puzzle...appears color changes to green if correct....i tried every letter in one block and got nowhere....

Edited on 09/02/2008 at 3:28:51 PM PST

[Post New]by WeissVixen on Sep 2, 08 4:00 PM
nurseybandaid wrote:i am all set with the cube, now stuck with what to do next...have footprints,,fingerprints,can't gat the engineer out of the room to take a look in his toolbox helpactually got further along now stuck with encryption puzzle...appears color changes to green if correct....i tried every letter in one block and got nowhere....
The cryptogram doesn't make the letters green until you get the entire word correct. As a help, the two letter words are "on" and "at". To solve the footprints and fingerprints, compare them to the engineer, then show them to Sherlock.

laurah65
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by laurah65 on Sep 2, 08 6:27 PM
To comicseller,

About the rubic cube like puzzle here is the instruction for it it is fairly easy to do as long as you follow instructions.

You must connect the matching colors with an unbroken line. Start by clicking on any colored square, then paint that color on empty tiles of the cube to draw a path. You may have to take the long way around with one of the colors. Upon completion of the puzzle you will be rewarded with the Traveler's card.

Go to: