Extra level (next to 29) Only ecstatic give you points - how do I get the diamond?

[Post New]by Photonflare on Jun 29, 15 4:16 AM
In this level I've reached the star and finished the level with only people with five hearts. But I still don't get the diamond. What do I have to do?

Re:Extra level (next to 29) Only ecstatic give you points - how do I get the diamond?

[Post New]by Rappy78 on Jun 29, 15 12:38 PM
I've yet to try it out but I've seen posted (after google search) that you need to make them happy (5 stars) without entertainment, so no penguin!

Ok so I tried it out this way and I still don't get the diamond. I also tried it again using the entertainment and still don't pass, so idk what else to try.

Edited on 06/29/2015 at 1:08:04 PM PST

Re:Extra level (next to 29) Only ecstatic give you points - how do I get the diamond?

[Post New]by Photonflare on Jun 29, 15 2:31 PM
Thanks for trying! I don't know what else to try either. Hope someone comes along that does!

[Post New]by Rappy78 on Jun 29, 15 8:35 PM
It worked today, so honestly I have no idea. I didn't do anything differently, all had 5 hearts as they were checked out. Only thing different is that I slept for a few hours, lol

I used the entertainment, served customers straight away and viola it ticked off. Perhaps give it a day then have another crack at getting them all 5 hearts.

[Post New]by Photonflare on Jun 30, 15 9:38 AM
Thanks, but now it's even worse! The last time I tried I got the star but not the diamond. Now I don't even get the star. Even if I get more than enough money! I don't get why?! a bug?

[Post New]by Photonflare on Jun 30, 15 9:47 AM
Now I've got it! You have to get the star before the time runs out. Read it in another thread. Worked out fine!
And now I got the diamond as well.

Edited on 06/30/2015 at 9:48:16 AM PST

[Post New]by Rappy78 on Jun 30, 15 5:22 PM
I'm glad you finally got it too

Ssirienna
Starfish
Starfish
46 Posts

[Post New]by Ssirienna on Jul 4, 15 10:08 AM
I must admit - using the entertainment at EVERY table helped me

[Post New]by auroratruong on Sep 11, 15 4:27 PM
All your customers have to have 5 hearts when they leave and you mustn't use the penguin. Hope it helps?

[Post New]by Smac23 on Nov 2, 15 9:03 AM
It 100% is you have to get the star BEFORE TIME RUNS OUT. So those last 3 coaster riders you have to get them on there super quick then give them their pictures before time runs out. Or figure out another way to get the start before time runs out. Hope this helps everyone.

[Post New]by cubik011 on Apr 2, 16 1:23 PM
Not right. This just seems to be an error. If you serve someone without getting five hearts, you may play on, however, you will not get money from that customer. So this cannot be the reason for not getting the diamond or finishing the level successfully. I finished this three times with 200 points more than necessary and way before the clock ran out and all the hearts I could get, but I did not get anything (no diamond, no star). The only time it worked out was when I entertained each table.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 24, 16 7:34 AM
First check your menu. Sometimes it's better if you pick the quickest menu items. Also check your upgrades. there are some that bring the most tips. Keep an eye on the VIPs and the skiers in red. They will lose their hearts the fastest. Use that entertainer.

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Apr 25, 16 3:54 AM
You can use your entertainer to keep everyone happy. Infact, you almost have to. Play through the level one time to get enthusiastic customers. Using the entertainer on the sitted customers. While entertaining them grab customers who have to go orders. If you don't get all three stars but, you make the goal, play the level again like you normally would to get three stars.

Go to: