gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

Labels on bottles

[Post New]by gma5 on Jun 29, 15 10:09 AM
I'm in the servant's home where you are supposed to calm the kitten. I have the basket of bottles and have located all the labels but accidentally dropped one of them onto the wrong bottle and it won't let me move it. Please tell me I won't have to start over with a new profile! I'm about to pull my hair out!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Labels on bottles

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 29, 15 11:04 AM
There are a couple puzzle where you have to place letter in the right places to spell something. If you make a mistake & put a letter in the wrong place, you have to continue until you place all the letters then the puzzle will reset automatically because the answer is wrong.

This puzzle maybe the same.

If you haven't put labels on all of the bottles, go ahead & do that even if they are wrong. Maybe the puzzle will reset.

That's the only thing that I can think of trying. If it works that's great. If it doesn't the only option would be to restart the game. If you don't try it, you'll have to restart the game anyway.

Good luck, I hope it works

gma5
Starfish
Starfish
50 Posts

[Post New]by gma5 on Jun 29, 15 12:48 PM
Thank you so much! Putting the final label on the (wrong) bottle then gave me the chance to correct it. I appreciate the help!

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jun 29, 15 1:14 PM
I'm glad it worked. Thank you for taking the time to say, " Thanks" & letting me know that it worked.

Go to: