Big Fish Games Problems on MAC

[Post New]by dsly1982 on Jun 29, 15 10:27 AM
I bought my first big fish game today and was a pretty bad experience, as it doesn't install. I am getting all these kinds of errors 769/208 etc by doing different things on the game manager.

After the game installs, it doesn't activate and keep logging me out of the game manager and shows the ERROR 208 . I have left support a message, but waiting for 24-72 hours, is too much time. Was wondering till the time, if any one on the forum have had similar issues and have a fix ?

Re:Big Fish Games Problems on MAC

[Post New]by dsly1982 on Jun 29, 15 10:40 AM
I also feel they should start giving out direct download links instead of game manager. I downloaded the trial from the app store, and the game manager seems to be giving most of the problems.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Big Fish Games Problems on MAC

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 30, 15 10:32 AM
Hi dsly1982,

I'm so sorry to hear that when trying to activate this particular game, error messages appear. I definitely want you to be able to play your purchased game.

It may be helpful to look at the following help page in regards to the error messages you are seeing:

Error Codes in Big Fish Games App

Thank you for writing into our Support Team. They are working hard to respond to everyone and we appreciate your patience.

In regards to the download links, I will definitely pass along the feedback.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Happy Chef 2 here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Please reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: