Problem in the swamp cave on iPad

[Post New]by Arespooch on Jun 29, 15 10:41 AM
Okay, here's my problem. I'm running an iPai Air with the latest iOS. Lots of memory. I have gotten as far as the grotto off the underwater swamp, specifically the crystal placement mini game. I've placed the first five or six crystals. I found the next one, a two crystal combo, that goes along the back "wall". I try to place it and the game tells me the slot take a three crystal. The hint button tells me they match, but I can't get it to place.

Is this a known bug, or unique to my download? I've been playing for three or four hours and I really don't want to have to delete and start over if it can be avoided.

Any advice is appreciated.

Maureen

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Problem in the swamp cave on iPad

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jun 30, 15 10:43 AM
Hi Arespooch,

I'm so sorry to hear that there is some trouble progressing in this particular game on your iPad Air. I definitely understand not wanting to delete and start over.

It may be helpful to close out all the background applications on your iPad. If you are still having issues, please contact our Technical Support Team so that they can investigate this further for you.

Since this is a technical issue, moving forward we ask that they be placed in the designated technical thread. I'm going to include the link below:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for League of Light: Wicked Harvest Collector's Edition here

Thanks for your understanding as I will go ahead and lock this thread. Please reach out to any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Go to: