[Post New]by Sonypin77 on Jun 29, 15 5:48 PM
I can't seem to create 45 restock able products? Help please

Mazou884
Seahorse
Seahorse
38 Posts

Re:Level 35

[Post New]by Mazou884 on Jul 1, 15 11:33 AM
Use soup making as a quick fix: make maximum soups, take them on you tray, then delete them. Repeat as often as necessary.

[Post New]by Sonypin77 on Jul 1, 15 4:24 PM
Take I figured it out after I posted, how about level 41 the challenge of walking slow? Can't seem to pass that? Also level 49, I don't quite understand how to serve 8 nary customers exactly? I wait till they r red to serve them but it doesn't count all the time why?

NiteJones
Seahorse
Seahorse
27 Posts

[Post New]by NiteJones on Jul 3, 15 8:53 PM
Sonypin77, I had to play 41 (walking slow) several times to figure it out. You need to pace Emily so that she never gets tired. So if you move her from the register to the skis (for example), wait until the red dies back down to move her back again. For this one, it really is all about the timing and not making her move when she's tired.

On level 49, I played it twice, one to get the 3 stars (by not angering ANY customers). Then I went back and played it a second time. A customer isn't considered angry until his heart gets down to one. Be careful though, he'll walk away if you don't serve him right away at that point (or cash him out right away). What I did was to fill my tray with 3 people's orders, wait until they got down to one and dash around serving them. Then I got caught up and repeated. It takes a couple of times to get it.

Hope that helps!

libsmom
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by libsmom on Jul 31, 15 6:55 PM
Level 35 is serve items not create and I can't seem to get people to order them. Does it accept that I can simply put them on the tray? Does that count as serve?

Go to: