uamom
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

Berlin 120 - Architect

[Post New]by uamom on Jun 29, 15 8:22 PM
I have been trying to get this for days. It is no longer enjoyable. I need this one to get the gems to be able to move on to New Orleans. However, reading the forums about New Orleans it only gets harder. I play a game for relaxation and enjoyment, not to get frustrated. Any tips to get by this one. I have been close a few times.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Berlin 120 - Architect

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jun 30, 15 4:09 PM
Hi uamom,

This level is definitely challenging, and can tell you that I had to play it through several times myself. A strategy that helps is to try and create as many Lightning Blast boosts as possible making sure to use any extra time that you earn as soon as you get it. This is because there really isn't much time on the clock and it winds down very quickly. If you're able, it's effective to combine two Lightning Blast boosts, as this will clear the board and also remove one layer of the sticky notes.

With that said, we definitely want these levels to be challenging but not impossible. If there's continued trouble with getting through this level, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with the email address linked to your game. Our Reps will be able to help.

Thank you for your patience and best of luck.

bfgWaimea

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Jul 3, 15 6:10 AM
This level is impossible to complete.

snowmanvt
Clownfish
Clownfish
566 Posts

[Post New]by snowmanvt on Jul 3, 15 11:40 AM
I agree. I eventually gave up and worked around it. The reason you need 120-2 is to get the green gems for obtaining all ten items. Instead, you can replay the easy level 107 in Berlin over and over to get the necessary resources to drill for the gems. It is not too hard.

Knismesis
Squid
Squid
75 Posts

[Post New]by Knismesis on Jul 3, 15 5:42 PM
Update; I contacted tech support as suggested and they were ever so kind to add extra lightening boosts and a couple of time extenders to my game. Unfortunately it did not help. After I used the extra time I continued to purchase more time and more time and more- spending thousands of coins. I ended up only being able to remove ONE TILE from the last row. This level is completely unplayable. For a game that is normally very fun, this is completely unfun.

Go to: