The Voyage Book

bfgErie
Catfish
Catfish
1,538 Posts

The Voyage Book

[Post New]by bfgErie on Aug 28, 08 12:58 AM
A dedicated salesman never leaves his post until all his wares are sold.

This is just one hint for one of the many puzzles in book titled The Voyage. If you have questions, hints or comments about any of the puzzles in this book, please post them in this discussion thread.

brysweet
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Re:The Voyage Book

[Post New]by brysweet on Aug 28, 08 8:46 PM
Okay....I have all the papers, I solved the balloon puzzle and lit the big balloon. I now need to find a watch and the valet I guess. I also have the card. I do not know what to do with the weights.

Any ideas out there

any help is greatly appreciated.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 28, 08 8:50 PM
The watch is at the club. You need to get the guy out of the club so you can find the watch and give it to the pilot. I don't think I did anything with the weights.

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 29, 08 1:18 AM
You're most welcome

[Post New]by ghostmist on Aug 29, 08 8:45 AM
Hi,

I can't figure out how to light the balloon. Help please. I've found the card and the watch.

[Post New]by Schweetie1 on Aug 29, 08 10:41 AM
I found the watch but not the card -- help, please!

cesse47
Orca Whale
Orca Whale
25,099 Posts

[Post New]by cesse47 on Aug 29, 08 10:46 AM
ghostmist, welcome to the Pond. Did you buy the two papers? If so, set one on fire and carry back to the balloon. (was afraid my inventory box would be set on fire, but it worked LOL)
schweetie, welcome to the Fish Pond. There's a funky picture over the fireplace in the club. I think you click on or around the picture and the card falls to the floor.
**fin waves** Have a good day in the Pond.

[Post New]by holycowharry on Aug 29, 08 9:52 PM
Hint...ring the doorbell at the club.

hrslvr_paints
Dolphin
Dolphin
6,224 Posts

[Post New]by hrslvr_paints on Aug 30, 08 1:59 PM
given wrote:I put the bell on the door and rang the bell, and can't get the man to come out of the doorway, so I can get in. Can't find the pence for the paper or anything else needed to solve this book. I can't even find anything in the forum to help me with this. Having fun until now Stumped!

I'll give you a hint, in case you still need it. Navigate your way around the valet after you've rung the doorbell.

[Post New]by holycowharry on Aug 30, 08 2:02 PM
Ringing the doorbell is just a distraction...when the valet opens the door, go back quickly to the club room and search before he returns.

Edited on 08/30/2008 at 7:11:17 PM PST

given
Herring
Herring
369 Posts

[Post New]by given on Aug 30, 08 2:03 PM
I tryed that ,but guess that I wasn't fast enough. I'll try again. Thank you for the Hint.

flipking
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

[Post New]by flipking on Sep 1, 08 4:10 PM
i can't seem to solve the balloon puzzle in the club. any hints?

[Post New]by holycowharry on Sep 1, 08 4:41 PM
flipking wrote:i can't seem to solve the balloon puzzle in the club. any hints?

Aim at the top balloon first, it will pop all three then aim at the next set...one of these shots will ricochet off the wall and will take out the balloons on the far right side.

Update:
The balloon 'layout' is random...it can be different from the above.

Edited on 09/03/2008 at 8:42:32 AM PST

MaraWanna
Seahorse
Seahorse
39 Posts

[Post New]by MaraWanna on Sep 10, 08 3:19 PM
Hey, fellow Voyagers. Been doing pretty good til I got to this book. I found the bell and the weights but can't get anywhere else. The bell doesn't stay on the door - I just lose time for trying. I don't see any sparkles except on the characters, the doorbell, and the balloon. Please help.

jasperboy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jasperboy on Sep 12, 08 7:20 AM
This book is getting on my last nerve! My curser is jumpy and hard to control, the page turns slowly after I get the club guard out, I can't find the watch, because I don't have enough time to look around, where is it located and where is the valet man???? Help

prpldva
Zebrafish
Zebrafish
48,548 Posts

[Post New]by prpldva on Sep 12, 08 7:22 AM
jasperboy wrote:This book is getting on my last nerve! My curser is jumpy and hard to control, the page turns slowly after I get the club guard out, I can't find the watch, because I don't have enough time to look around, where is it located and where is the valet man???? Help

I think the watch was either on the shelf or the table. It sound like you need to update your video drivers. I would contact tech support- they will be able to help you!

The valet is the guy preventing you from entering the club.

jasperboy
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by jasperboy on Sep 12, 08 2:13 PM
Thanks for your help. I'll contact tech support if I ever get out of this book.

locojet
Guppy
Guppy
187 Posts

[Post New]by locojet on Mar 7, 11 6:01 AM
just starting this game and i cant find the cup/ all i seem to be able to do is open windows with my wrench...help

Snaffled
Marlin
Marlin
9,392 Posts

[Post New]by Snaffled on Feb 24, 12 6:03 PM
holycowharry wrote:Ringing the doorbell is just a distraction...when the valet opens the door, go back quickly to the club room and search before he returns.

Right, good strategy on the developers part

Go to: