Brown Map w Gold Coins on it

[Post New]by CrabbyOldBag on Jul 9, 09 7:10 AM
Would someone please, please put me out of my misery & tell me where to find an object that looks like a small torn piece of paper with horizontal lines.

If it were a square, then the top left corner has been torn off deeply, and the bottom left corner torn off slightly, leaving a sharp point for the left hand edge.

The bottom edge has been torn off starting in about the center of the piece, in a long shallow tear towards the right that includes the bottom right corner. This leaves a small soft point for the bottom edge.

The right hand edge is mostly intact, and the top right corner is very rounded.

I hope someone can recognize this object from my description and point me in the right direction. Thank you so much in advance!

aldavis
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

Re:Brown Map w Gold Coins on it

[Post New]by aldavis on Oct 24, 09 10:34 AM
The same coin thing the have down to first three, where??

[Post New]by brandib on Dec 13, 09 2:09 PM
I too need assistance with this map - I am looking for the first two items, one looks like a foot print and the other looks like a rocket.

Someone, Please post a reply...

dpjane
Starfish
Starfish
41 Posts

[Post New]by dpjane on Jan 29, 11 9:40 PM
(Removed by moderator)

Edited on 01/31/2011 at 6:54:32 AM PST

Brown Map w Gold Coins on it I'm looking for the strip that looks like an amoeba

[Post New]by betteboopboop on Jun 7, 11 2:59 PM
CrabbyOldBag wrote:Would someone please, please put me out of my misery & tell me where to find an object that looks like a small torn piece of paper with horizontal lines.

If it were a square, then the top left corner has been torn off deeply, and the bottom left corner torn off slightly, leaving a sharp point for the left hand edge.

The bottom edge has been torn off starting in about the center of the piece, in a long shallow tear towards the right that includes the bottom right corner. This leaves a small soft point for the bottom edge.

The right hand edge is mostly intact, and the top right corner is very rounded.

I hope someone can recognize this object from my description and point me in the right direction. Thank you so much in advance!

[Post New]by Tksmes6 on Jun 22, 12 10:22 PM
can you show me a pictureof this map with cheats on it? I am down to the last two scraps of paper and cannot find them on the map. Thank's

Go to: