sm100554
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Game ended after getting will...!!!???

[Post New]by sm100554 on Jul 9, 09 10:17 AM
I got the will, then the game was over with only 38 of 68 objects collected. I bought the full version, what happened??

Euskalduna
Stingray
Stingray
5,991 Posts

Re:Game ended after getting will...!!!???

[Post New]by Euskalduna on Jul 9, 09 10:47 AM
Hi, Sm100554, welcome. Get in touch with Customer Support, the green envelope to your right. They will help you.

[Post New]by caz1253 on Jul 25, 09 6:48 AM
I had the same problem. I tried the green envelope was no help at all!

[Post New]by melfind3 on Jul 30, 09 11:42 AM
did you find any help my game ended to after finding the will

TnTexas
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,207 Posts

[Post New]by TnTexas on Jun 19, 10 3:35 PM
I think that number you were talking about was the number of fairies you found throughout the game. The fairies were extras and not required for the game to work so I don't think you missed anything as far as storyline, scenes, etc.

[Post New]by metuttle on Feb 14, 11 10:12 AM
I just checked out the walkthru and sure enough its over when you get and give the will. I think it was a bit (a BIG BIT) of a come-on bait when they told you you were at 10 or 12 of 68 (or somewhere around there) after the first hour. You buy the game and then it ends at 38 so you get about 40% of what your expected play. I'm going to lodge a complaint with Customer Support.

mystic54
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

[Post New]by mystic54 on Feb 23, 11 2:56 AM
When I played the game it ended after getting the will and I was 63/68, so I played it again and used the walkthrough and finished with 66/68.....I'm thinking you have to find all the fairies b/c the walkthrough said if you find all the fairies the queen of the fae will grant you protection, even though I used the walkthrough I didn't get all the fairies b/c I didn't get protection, unless they take away the fairie count if you use them, which I had to on some scenes, then that would be why I didn't finish with 68/68. Try playing again using the walkthrough and see if you can get all 68.

[Post New]by sheilamilo on Mar 9, 11 3:25 PM
Didn't know you scored something if you found all - I found all but 1! And 'used' fairies don't get deducted.

Go to: