ozgurl
Seahorse
Seahorse
23 Posts

Memorable Moments

[Post New]by ozgurl on Jun 30, 15 5:41 AM
Does anyone have a list of all the levels that contain the memorable moments?

gillyjj
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Re:Memorable Moments

[Post New]by gillyjj on Jun 30, 15 3:09 PM
I need this too -- everything's all done except I missed 1 photo and REALLY don't want to go back through the whole thing again!

[Post New]by smfields2006 on Jul 1, 15 8:16 AM
I'm missing just one as well. Ive looked everywhere for a list but no luck. I've also gone back and can't seem to find it anywhere. It's the picture of Patrick in the bedroom, says he put the last finishing touches on the restaurant. I've replayed every level 50-60 and nothing, anyone remember where it is?

[Post New]by Zekilleuse on Jul 2, 15 4:50 AM
smfields2006 wrote:I'm missing just one as well. Ive looked everywhere for a list but no luck. I've also gone back and can't seem to find it anywhere. It's the picture of Patrick in the bedroom, says he put the last finishing touches on the restaurant. I've replayed every level 50-60 and nothing, anyone remember where it is?

You should try level 40 to 50.
Do you happen to remember where the exchanging gift picture from the living room above the stairs ?

[Post New]by smfields2006 on Jul 2, 15 8:32 AM
Zekilleuse wrote:
smfields2006 wrote:I'm missing just one as well. Ive looked everywhere for a list but no luck. I've also gone back and can't seem to find it anywhere. It's the picture of Patrick in the bedroom, says he put the last finishing touches on the restaurant. I've replayed every level 50-60 and nothing, anyone remember where it is?

You should try level 40 to 50.
Do you happen to remember where the exchanging gift picture from the living room above the stairs ?

The exchanging gift picture is with Angela when she comes to visit, I have an idea where it is but not sure exactly. I am going to play a couple levels and I will let you know for sure which one.

[Post New]by stormyrenee on Jul 2, 15 10:45 PM
I'm thinking that the exchanging gifts moment is level 51... if it's not let me know -- I'll replay them again for you !!

[Post New]by Zekilleuse on Jul 2, 15 11:41 PM
stormyrenee wrote:I'm thinking that the exchanging gifts moment is level 51... if it's not let me know -- I'll replay them again for you !!

Thx a lot exchanging gift is level 51 ! Yours is on level 41. I've replayed it and it should be the one

[Post New]by smfields2006 on Jul 3, 15 7:51 AM
Ugh...played level 41, no picture,,,

[Post New]by eernspiker1982 on Jul 5, 15 1:18 PM
If anyone can help me with the memorable moments photo in the attic....A true friend is someone you can count on, no matter what...I would be much grateful. I have no clue how I've missed it.

[Post New]by strichel on Jul 6, 15 3:31 PM
I found 12 Memoriable Moments & I think that is all of them.

Opening Scene - Level 1
Closing Scene - Level 7
Closing Scene - Level 11
Closing Scene - Level 19
Closing Scene - Level 24
Opening Scene - Level 30
Closing Scene - Level 37
Opening Scene - Level 39
Closing Scene - Level 45
Opening Scene - Level 50
Closing Scene - Level 51
Closing Scene - Level 60

Hope this helps!

[Post New]by eernspiker1982 on Jul 7, 15 8:33 AM
I found the Memorable Moment: A friend is someone you count on, no matter what. It was in the closing of level 16.

Go to: