Please help!!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

Please help!!

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Aug 28, 08 4:46 AM
weeeesa65 wrote:In Treasure Maters...where do you find a lighter/match to make the smoke detector go off to get rid of the guard? I have been trying forever to find it. Thanks.

You need to access the forum for this game through the All Game Forums tab.

tunia
Guppy
Guppy
108 Posts

Re:Please help!!

[Post New]by tunia on Aug 28, 08 4:53 AM
Welcome to the pond weeeesa65. At the top of the Forum Home Page you will see three tabs, Forum Homes, All Games and Chit-chat Corner. You need to go to the All Game Forum. There you will find a listing of all BFG Games. Find Your game Treasure Maters click on it and read through the threads . You might find the answer to your question is already there. If not start a new one and wait like you did for this. Hope this helps.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Aug 28, 08 5:52 AM
rebelli wrote:****i sea anemone,

you can find the ligther in de drawer, from the cabinet in a level earlier

greetings from rebelli

Please keep this information in the appropriate Game Forum. It'll more likely be seen there than in ChitChat.

Please help!!

[Post New]by wayne54 on Aug 28, 08 6:07 AM
weeeesa65 wrote:In Treasure Maters...where do you find a lighter/match to make the smoke detector go off to get rid of the guard? I have been trying forever to find it. Thanks.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 28, 08 6:12 AM
This conversation belongs to the all games forum section that says treasure masters.I keep getting these blue dots ,so I re read this over and over.please read this and forward all your game questions to the all game forums page.this is a chit chat not question board. The moderator will send this over anyway for you.

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Aug 28, 08 6:20 AM
ghost777 wrote:This conversation belongs to the all games forum section that says treasure masters.I keep getting these blue dots ,so I re read this over and over.please read this and forward all your game questions to the all game forums page.this is a chit chat not question board. The moderator will send this over anyway for you.

Annoying, isn't it. I mean, how difficult is it to select the All Game Forums tab and then search alphabetically for the game they're requesting assistance on.

I think Chit Chat has become the Chamber of Commerce... busy directing people to their local destinations. I feel bad for the BFG mod's. They're going to have their fins full merging threads into appropriate forums.

Edited on 08/28/2008 at 6:21:21 AM PST

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 28, 08 6:47 AM
This reminds me of a very nasty lady that was on the deal forum when it was up and causing grief,she was so ignorant she posted this in big letter font to some one "GO AWAY" I nearly peed my pants on my chair ,I laugherd so hard at the time ,then later thought that was the heighth of being RUDE.

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 28, 08 6:59 AM
No you are the POUND PUPPY POLICE .PMSL.

lilorange
Flounder
Flounder
2,206 Posts

[Post New]by lilorange on Aug 28, 08 7:00 AM
Nope ghost, that would be the Peeing Pond Puppy Police Patrol-lol!!!

Smallhaven
Rainbowfish
Rainbowfish
42,220 Posts

[Post New]by Smallhaven on Aug 28, 08 7:03 AM
lilorange wrote:Nope ghost, that would be the Peeing Pond Puppy Police Patrol-lol!!!

ROTFLMAO!!!!

ghost777
Narwhal
Narwhal
33,167 Posts

[Post New]by ghost777 on Aug 28, 08 9:18 AM
This should almost be a sticky ,it is so funny, that is such a tongue twisting sentence,Peeing Pond Puppy Police Patrol...lol

bfgAegean
Catfish
Catfish
1,568 Posts

[Post New]by bfgAegean on Aug 28, 08 10:12 AM
Hi everyone! I just thought I'd let you all know that I've moved this discussion over to the forum we have set up for Treasure Masters.

Happy gaming!

[Post New]by bboop480 on Nov 22, 09 1:47 PM
I am trying to find a game i used to play but somehow it got lost and i have been searching like forever...the game was like in three parts...first was you uncovered hidden fish...then the second part was you could put a big fish and let it eat smaller fish to make three in a row...and the last part was trying to shoot pearl into clams at the bottom to make them all close...during the game a shark would go by and wipe all your stuff out...im at a loss...help!

MaggieMaeeye
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,101 Posts

[Post New]by MaggieMaeeye on Nov 22, 09 1:55 PM
Hello bboop480 and welcome to the pond! I believe (since I am a HUGE fan of the game myself) that the game you are referring to is Big Fish Slots, and it is located in Big Sea Games, formerly known as the Big Fish Game Community!

Hope to see you there sometime!

[Post New]by bboop480 on Nov 26, 09 12:36 AM
MaggieMaeeye wrote:Hello bboop480 and welcome to the pond! I believe (since I am a HUGE fan of the game myself) that the game you are referring to is Big Fish Slots, and it is located in Big Sea Games, formerly known as the Big Fish Game Community!

Hope to see you there sometime!

Thank you sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[Post New]by tashy109 on Dec 26, 09 1:04 PM
i am not sure

TerryMann
Shark
Shark
10,717 Posts

[Post New]by TerryMann on Apr 2, 10 11:01 PM
I enjoyed this game and I hope everyone gives it a chance!!! TMann

Go to: