bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 15 12:29 AM
As cruise director in charge, enjoy a truly awesome around the world cruise of a lifetime aboard the super luxurious, Liberty of the Waves!

Arrange fabulous excursions in the Caribbean, Europe, Asia and more. Visit famous tourist sights and landmarks. Help passengers with cabins, shopping, dining, leisure aboard ship and at ports of call along the way. Collect souvenirs, look for hundreds of hidden objects, items lost by passengers and trash for recycling.

Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 guarantees truly captivating, hour upon hour gameplay for families and all ages to enjoy.

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 1, 15 8:39 AM
I absolutely LOVE the PARK RANGER games in this series. I thought the 1st CRUISE DIRECTOR was too messy and jumbled -- not at all relaxing. I seriously doubt that I'll buy this one. It looks even messier. The PARK RANGER games are fun and relaxing.

[Post New]by bugpoop19 on Jul 20, 15 4:58 AM
What is the Eagle Eye bonus? I've seen it in Park Ranger and noe Cruise Director. I have yet to find one. Thanks

Kacey5
Lobster
Lobster
91 Posts

[Post New]by Kacey5 on Jul 20, 15 11:18 AM
bugpoop19 wrote:What is the Eagle Eye bonus? I've seen it in Park Ranger and noe Cruise Director. I have yet to find one. Thanks

You get the Eagle Eye bonus for completing a hidden object scene without using any hints.

[Post New]by toogood2betru2u on Jul 23, 15 11:19 AM
Has anyone else gotten to the end and finished the San Francisco Bridge jigsaw puzzle?? Of course, when the note at the bottom of the screen said "impossible jigsaw puzzle of San..." I thought that it would be difficult, but not impossible. I was WRONG!! I had one piece of the puzzle missing. So, I've finished the entire game except for that one piece of puzzle!!! Very annoying!!

retroFish
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by retroFish on Jul 24, 15 4:22 AM
yeah the bridge puzzle is pretty hard but I did complete it. Are you sure you haven't just lost a piece of sky on top of the jigsaw, it's pretty hard to see the pieces sometimes.

Go to: