bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 1, 15 12:29 AM
Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 forum

[Post New]by totty48 on Jul 6, 15 11:49 PM
downloaded trial game, just would not play, but after a while when i went back on big fish message telling me trial time was over, as if it had been playing in the background

Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 forum

[Post New]by cazrach on Jul 21, 15 3:17 AM
PC windows vista, the game will not play but the time counts down on free trial, have re-tried several times.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Welcome to Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 forum

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 21, 15 3:49 PM
Hi totty48 and cazrach,

I'm sorry to hear that you haven't been able to play the free trial for this game. To start, it may help to uninstall and reinstall the game. This can possibly reset the trial time and will ensure that you have the latest version of the game, which was recently released:

UPDATE! New version available for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2! July 21, 2015

In addition, here's a help article that may be useful:

Uninstall and Reinstall a Game

If that doesn't help, I recommend that you contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are always glad to help.

If any other issues come up with this game or any other game, it can also be helpful to post in the designated tech thread for the game.

Thanks for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: