Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post your REVIEWS for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 1, 15 12:45 AM
A thread for your reviews.

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 6:13:41 AM PST

biomix
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,854 Posts

Re:Please post your REVIEWS for Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here.

[Post New]by biomix on Jul 1, 15 1:43 AM
I LOVE this series. I have them all! The graphics pull me in everytime. The gamplay is so fun! The music is addictive. I just love everything about this game. I love the minis in between the hidden objects. Especially find the difference which you don't see much anymore.
Thanks to the developers and Big Fish Games. Was so happy to see this today!!

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 1, 15 6:14 AM
Hi Everyone,

Welcome to the reviews thread! Please feel free to post your thoughts and feedback on Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2 here. We appreciate the time you take to put your reviews together, as do the developers as well as your fellow gamers. We just have a few guidelines to keep in mind when posting. Our goal with these is to keep the thread tidy, easy to navigate and helpful.

Review Guidelines

1) Be sure to keep your reviews on-topic. Reviews in this thread should only be commenting on Vacation Adventures: Cruise Director 2.
2) Be respectful of the reviewers. Please keep in mind our Forum Rules and be respectful of our reviewers. They take the time to post here to be helpful. Please do not review the reviews of others.
3) Do not respond to someone else’s reviews with questions or comments. If you have any feedback about a review, or you feel that a review contains incorrect details about the game, please contact the poster directly via PM.
4) Do not review developers. While we do appreciate your feedback, we’d ask that you keep your posts in this thread dedicated to the specific game at hand.

When posting reviews please be courteous and refrain from posting spoilers. If in the event that a spoiler is needed, please remember to post with white text and a warning.

*Moderators will be removing any content in this thread that is not a review.

If you have any questions or concerns, please feel free to PM any one of our Moderators.

bfgWaimea

kdubs
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,480 Posts

[Post New]by kdubs on Jul 1, 15 7:44 PM
I do love this series whether set in our US parks or on a cruise (where I'd never be found ).

Fortunately I encountered no glitches. Running Windows 7 Pro, Avast free for my antivirus, and Firefox browser. I hope the answer is found soon so folks can get to enjoying the game.

This game is all Hidden Object (word lists) with puzzles between each level. Not too hard to follow the 'story' -- it's a vacation! There are some slightly interactive items on the lists which appear in a different color. As always, the collectibles and recycling items are back. The silhouetted collectibles sometimes elicit a major groan when I finally find a tough one. The lid goes back on the recycling can when you've found all of it, a major improvement over some earlier games in the series.

I'm adding this to my way-too-big BigFish collection because I can't resist the wonderfully relaxing vibe of being on a vacation -- without even having to leave home.

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 9:01:35 PM PST

[Post New]by quarlesqueen on Jul 3, 15 3:14 PM
WOO HOO.....OMG one of my favorite games to play, LOVE, LOVE these VA games, and it couldn't have come at a better time !!

Between this game release, and my gaming angel T , life is good, 3 blessings in one day...YAY!!!!!!!
I am a HUGE fan of VA and Park Ranger games, they are just so ENTERTAINING and FUN to play, if anything can take away my problems, keep my mind of things, its these games, THANK YOU developers, when I stumbled upon this game ( some how missed seeing it )..I was overjoyed to say the least, made my day .Its downloading, so I'll be back...lol!!

zuliker
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
16 Posts

Happy to be on board again!

[Post New]by zuliker on Jul 4, 15 7:50 PM
Loved the first game and the follow up continues the adventure. Fantastic detailed screens, catchy cheerful music and there seems to be something just...wholesome? with this series. At the risk of sounding "PC" it's great to see the game include passengers from all walks of life with subtle patriotic themes. Very glad to own each game in the series and look forward to the next cruise! Definitely recommended!

Lajlaj
Seahorse
Seahorse
29 Posts

[Post New]by Lajlaj on Jul 5, 15 4:35 AM
I do like this a lot (just started it for the second time). BUT I would like it even better if it had a timed mode where speed gives extra points, as in the Big City Adventure series.

ephurd
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
17 Posts

[Post New]by ephurd on Jul 7, 15 11:15 AM
I agree that this game was great fun!! Just the right amount of difficulty for me. I do enjoy the memory and "find the differences" mini games. What particularly pleases me, though, as has been mentioned, is that people with disabilities, of different race/ethnicities, and some with not perfect bodies are shown. I really like both Vacation series and am looking forward eagerly to the next!!

exact
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
434 Posts

[Post New]by exact on Jul 9, 15 8:36 PM
I'm with everyone else. I LOVE all the Vacation Adventure games. Keep them coming please.I will buy them all and play them over and over. I always feel like I'm on a vacation. Thanks BFG

Go to: