Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

Update

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Jul 1, 15 10:07 AM
I have gone as far as I can and it now says coming soon. How soon is coming soon?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

Re:Update

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 2, 15 8:32 AM
Hi Annemotherof3,

It sounds like there is some question as to when the next update for this particular game will be available. I definitely understand wanting to look into this on a game you enjoy playing.

As a Moderation Team we aren't privy to any information that surrounds game updates. I apologize for the inconvenience. Rest assured, once we hear of any information, we will definitely update the Forums for all the players.

PM any of the moderators if you have any questions.

bfgBellerophon

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Jul 3, 15 4:04 PM
Hi Bellerophon

Thank you for that piece of information, can't wait for update love this game

[Post New]by patti35 on Sep 17, 15 6:06 AM
It is now September Coming soon has yet to happen. Any News ???

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Sep 17, 15 8:16 AM
Hi patti35,

The Moderation Team hasn't received any information regarding when an update will be available. We apologize for the inconvenience this has caused and greatly appreciate your patience. The Forums will definitely be updated for the players once we have received any notification regarding this matter.

bfgBellerophon

flakey1
Seahorse
Seahorse
35 Posts

[Post New]by flakey1 on Sep 18, 15 12:36 PM
I can't help but think, another one bites the dust. I hope not, as I love this game too.

[Post New]by anniemay65 on Sep 20, 15 6:15 AM
i also love this game hope there is a solution soon as i am getting withdrawal symptoms.....anniemay

[Post New]by sindarish on Oct 7, 15 10:21 AM
Meanwhile, I've been using the time to go back and get all the stars from all levels. Do wish BF would allow the use of coupons to buy stars, etc. Or have a sale on FTP game helps.

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Oct 17, 15 4:24 AM
I am beginning to get a really bad feeling about this game, bet it goes the same way as Awakening Kingdoms, hope not, but can't seem to get rid of this gut feeling.

[Post New]by murphy_mouse on Oct 17, 15 11:05 AM
I enjoy this game, and would occasionally give a dollar or two for more lives if I had any confidence they planned to update. But after Awakening Kingdoms, and after months of no news at all, I'm getting tempted to cancel my Big Fish membership. If anyone who earns their living from Big Fish has any news to share about this game, this would be a great time to let us know.

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Oct 18, 15 2:18 PM
Hi Everyone,

I wanted to pop in here and let players know that the Moderation team hasn't received any additional information surrounding an update for this particular game. The developers are the only ones that can make any changes to their games and issue updates. Rest assured, once any information is shared regarding when one is available for the players, the forums will immediately get updated.

Thank you for your patience as we continue to advocate for the players regarding answers for an update.

bfgBellerophon

[Post New]by riodi22 on Oct 21, 15 10:43 AM
Just want to clarify, Currently, is the highest level 68? and we still continue to wait for the "coming soon" to come some time obviously not soon? I understand the Moderation Team doesn't know when updates are coming but can they ask or at least let the developers know that we all are wondering what's going on?

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Nov 14, 15 11:24 AM
Another month gone by and still no news, getting really fed up now

baroukers
Seahorse
Seahorse
31 Posts

[Post New]by baroukers on Dec 2, 15 5:03 PM
I think the handwriting is one the wall for this game. Just like Awakening Kingdoms, Antique Road Trip American Dreamin', Nightfall: An Edgar Allan Poe Mystery, and Agency 33, I think it's run its course for the developers, they've milked it for all they think it's worth, and there will be no more. It's been almost seven months now. I'll keep checking for a little while longer, but I'm not getting my hopes up.

fpjr
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by fpjr on Dec 14, 15 3:30 AM
this is game is toast, just like AK

Annemotherof3
Squid
Squid
68 Posts

[Post New]by Annemotherof3 on Dec 22, 15 5:57 AM
Yes it is toast but alas I am afraid it is going to go the same way as AK. BF seem to take your money and then run and abandon you, shame on them, there seems to be no regards to the customer.

wishtar
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
446 Posts

[Post New]by wishtar on Dec 23, 15 8:13 PM
Really enjoyed this game but pretty sure its toast because there isn't any reason to spend any money to play. Did the whole thing all stars without buying anything. There was no reason too so there was no way for them to make any money on it. Makes sense to me from their perspective.

[Post New]by murphy_mouse on Dec 29, 15 9:35 PM
I recently noticed that this Emerland Solitaire Endless Journey game is also on Facebook; looks like it has a few more levels there, and they just added a new feature of a reappearing quest of beating a golem with a reward of game coins. I tried asking the developers there if the BF version would ever be updated. They responded nearly immediately, but they said only Big Fish could answer that. So... last chance, Big Fish. Are any updates planned for this game? I prefer to play it from your site, but not if you won't update it.

Go to: