can not open Royal Envoy

[Post New]by cookied17 on Jul 1, 15 3:56 PM
I bought Royal Envoy from Big Fish and can not open it to play it. I called Big Fish several times for support but had no luck with them. Please help and advise. Thank you !

gripes
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:can not open Royal Envoy

[Post New]by gripes on Aug 17, 15 7:25 AM
I own royal envoy and just now have the same problem...must be it isn't working with windows 10 ?????

ah ha....i just played the free to play on line version..i bet that download CHANGED the download code,for all versions...

Edited on 08/17/2015 at 7:40:20 AM PST

_Les
Squid
Squid
67 Posts

[Post New]by _Les on Aug 25, 15 7:52 AM
Win 10. Royal Envoy gives "Unknown Error." Game quits.

Please note that this is the second game (Ancient Quest of Saqqarah) that does not work on Win 10. I am sure there are more. I would hope that Big Fish would lean on developers to update their games.

Edited on 08/25/2015 at 7:58:06 AM PST

[Post New]by pennyyak on Sep 23, 15 10:13 PM
Same here. Also, while I can open Divine Academy on my home computer (Windows 10), can't on my work computer. There are several others that do not open on Windows 10. I just don't have the energy to put into finding the solutions right now -- there are too many (I own a lot of games). Yes, would be nice if Big Fish would check which games are not compatible with windows 10, and let us know, and get their manufacturers to update them. Not like Windows 10 suddenly popped up unexpectedly. I do have a feeling that they are more interested in their mobile and online games these days, and us old PC players are getting the short end of the stick. That's a lot of money down the drain. I was a faithful Big fish member for many years, and I do feel like the big bucks in other areas are more important to them. Seen their amazon compatible games? Ha! Hardly ANY. And all the tablets (and phones) in my house are fire/kindle. I think I'll have to say bye bye to Big Fish. They don't seem to want my $$ anymore.

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Oct 6, 15 11:36 AM
I am having the same problem, when I try to open the game nothing happens, but when I try to open another game I'm told there is already one running. I have to use task manager to close bigfish and reopen...really sad as I was starting to play the whole series again.
Not sure if it was working after my upgrade to windows 10 but seems to be the only thing I've recently changed

blackbirdess
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

[Post New]by blackbirdess on Oct 8, 15 10:31 AM
I have sent a help request email to Bigfish with a Dr Felix report and a screen shot of my error message. I will let you know what they say but maybe an idea if everyone having problems does the same so they can have as much info as possible.

Go to: