Help please Level 41 & 48

[Post New]by Sonypin77 on Jul 1, 15 4:26 PM
how can I pass level 41 the challenge of walking slow? Can't seem to pass that? Also level 49, I don't quite understand how to serve 8 angry customers exactly? I wait till they r red to serve them but it doesn't count all the time why?

Edited on 07/01/2015 at 4:26:53 PM PST

BFFirefly
Clownfish
Clownfish
540 Posts

Re:Help please Level 41 & 48

[Post New]by BFFirefly on Jul 1, 15 8:23 PM
Hi Sonypin77,

You're talking about the extra diamond challenge by Level 41? To keep Emily from walking too slow, watch her energy meter in the upper right part of the screen. You don't want to max her energy out in the circle. If you queue too many tasks at one time, she's moving too quickly and her meter turns red, which drains her energy, resulting in Emily slowing down to a crawl. Try filling just one order at a time keeping her energy to small bursts and not over queuing her tasks. As soon as you see her energy meter fall back to the left side of the circle, fill the next order.

In Level 49, I was lucky enough to keep it to 7 skiers and 1 single customer. You get a few single customers at the counter towards the end so don't worry if you don't get 7 skiers. It helped me to already have their order on Emily's tray as soon as they ordered but I waited until they had only 1 heart left to give it to them. If they have any more than 1 heart, it won't count towards them being angry enough. If you have the dog to entertain, use it to keep tabled customers happy, if you have to put them off in order to get to your angry customer in time. Watch their hearts. As soon as they go to 1 heart, give them their order.

Hope this helps. Good Luck.

jterp
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by jterp on Jul 1, 15 8:53 PM
Perfect advice! It took me SEVERAL times with the angry customers. The strategy that finally worked for me was to keep on my tray (and ALWAYS using the dog) the items for the customers with low patience (the Socialites and the Granolas). I'd continue serving others then watch for the impatient ones. It helps that it doesn't have to be all in a row

[Post New]by Sonypin77 on Jul 3, 15 9:15 AM
Thanks great advice - I figured out level 41 I had to wait till it was only one heart and then served them immediately before they left but I'm still trying the walking slow one. I can do the challenge but then only receive two hearts, I want to finish the level with three hearts lol. I will try your strategies Tks.

Karavan
Guppy
Guppy
109 Posts

[Post New]by Karavan on Jul 6, 15 12:23 PM
You have to watch the meter carefully on extra level by 41 as well as plan your pick ups as close as possible to each other and deliver more than one order at a time as well as check customers out in groups of two and three. hope this helps.

Edited on 07/07/2015 at 2:28:01 AM PST

Go to: