Yard Sale Treasure Hunt

[Post New]by vwhite1 on Jul 10, 09 6:21 AM
We are working on a Mac and are at a point in the game where we need to rotate puzzle pieces. Directions say to use the right click button. We don't have a right click button on our mouse. Any suggestions to get past this point?

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

Re:Yard Sale Treasure Hunt

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 10, 09 6:55 AM
You don't have any buttons on your mouse? A lot of applications require you to right click on the mouse button -- what do you do when that comes up?

shadowdiana
Shark
Shark
14,943 Posts

[Post New]by shadowdiana on Jul 10, 09 6:58 AM
I have no idea.....
But there is a (stickied) mac users thread....I am sure you could find helpthere.
Good luck, and welcome!
Go here:
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/20114.page

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 6:59:57 AM PST

windrose53
Flounder
Flounder
2,385 Posts

[Post New]by windrose53 on Jul 10, 09 7:10 AM
There are also different things to try posted in the Yard Sale forums themselves. Some of them seem to work for some Mac users and some don't.

bfgEuphrates
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,152 Posts

[Post New]by bfgEuphrates on Jul 10, 09 10:08 AM
Hi vwhite1,

I just wanted to let you know that I deleted your other thread since this one did get some responses and I've also moved this thread over to the full game forum for Yard Sale Hidden Treasures: Lucky Junction.

Also, depending on what Mac you have, you should be able to Ctrl + click to right click on your mouse. If you have "mighty mouse" you can also set that up to always be able to right click.

If you aren't able to get either of those to work though, you can always write in to our Customer Support team to get some technical help by clicking on the green envelope at the bottom right of the page. They'll be happy to help!

Cheers!

bfgEuphrates

Edited on 07/10/2009 at 10:10:07 AM PST

Go to: