Spirit of Revenge Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition

[Post New]by KATFAN on Jul 2, 15 12:18 AM
I am stuck on a hop. It's the one where you get the sword. I can't finish it because one of the little dresses disappeared. The hint button points to the far upper left corner where there is nothing! Just have to leave it as is. Fix this game or give me a refund.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Spirit of Revenge Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 2, 15 2:36 PM
Hi KAFTAN,

I'm sorry to hear that you're experiencing this issue with the game. Since this is a known issue, we're definitely passing this along to the developer, since only they are able to make changes to the game. However, we have no control regarding if or when the developer will issue a fix or update.

In case you'd like to give it a try, another forum member has come up with a workaround that has been effective for some players:

SPOILER ALERT: Solution to the Doll Puzzle & Disappearing Dress

If you'd like to troubleshoot any other issue, do contact our Technical Support Team HERE with a Dr. Felix Report. Our Reps are also able to help with refunds or replacements if needed.

Since this thread is regarding a tech issue, I'm going to go ahead and lock this thread. If you notice any other tech issues in the future, you're definitely welcome to post in the following thread:

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Spirit of Revenge: Elizabeth's Secret Collector's Edition here

Thank you for your patience,

bfgWaimea

Go to: