CRASHING

[Post New]by maggiesuzyq on Jul 10, 09 12:04 PM
hAS THERE BEEN A FIX FOR FARM CRAFT YET??????????

Re:CRASHING

[Post New]by ozgran8 on Oct 18, 09 4:05 AM
I have just purchased this game & like others in the forum, it crashes only a few minutes into it. Is there a fix ?

[Post New]by Blessed_T on Feb 1, 10 4:24 PM
Just purchased this game and it crashes every few minutes. Guess thats why they discounted it!

Imberis
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,263 Posts

[Post New]by Imberis on Feb 1, 10 10:33 PM
I guess I should have checked the forums before buying the game, but I played through the tutorial level just fine. I immediately loved the game, so I bought it. Now I'm having the problem with crashing, too! Oh well, hopefully Customer Support can help me figure it out.

[Post New]by pollux18 on Feb 2, 10 10:07 AM
Hi my game is also crashing let me know when something can be done thank you

bfgZambezi
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,858 Posts

[Post New]by bfgZambezi on Feb 2, 10 11:56 AM
Hey Fishies,

I've seen some posts in this forum about Farm Craft crashing. If you're experiencing a crash with your game, it's possible that updating your DirectX and display drivers may help. While it's possible that it could be a glitch with the game that our game testers haven't caught, it never hurts to double check to make sure your system meets the game requirements and is running the most updated drivers available.

The following help articles will walk you through these updates:

Game Requirements

Unable to Play Downloadable Game

If you're still experiencing a problem, please contact tech support and let them know where your game is crashing. This way they will be able to gather more information about this game, help you troubleshoot, and have more resources for a possible fix. You can contact Customer Support by clicking on the green envelope to the right of the screen. Or if you're a Big Fish Game Club member, you can connect to Live Chat

Hope this helps!

-bfgZambezi

[Post New]by MellowTimes on Feb 18, 10 7:51 PM
I don't know if this has been reported by someone else already, but as far as I can tell, the game only crashes when you try to put more than one kind of produce in a single crate. (ie: tulips,tulips, corn -- ::: KA-BOOM!!!::: ) So, be careful when you
pick your crop, and cancel your commands if it looks like she's about to make a
crate of mixed vegetables!

[Post New]by paperwrist on Jul 20, 10 6:18 PM
bought the game and it worked fine till now when a fair few levels in it started crashing when i try to open it very dissapointed at the waste of money can somebody please do something.

xslpx
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
1 Posts

[Post New]by xslpx on Jun 26, 11 4:54 PM
I had problems with crashing too. What fixed it for me was running Advanced System Care's "Smart RAM" which is free to download from iobit or cnet. I am running it on a laptop with an i3 cpu and 4gb RAM. It used to crash every hour or so or when I did something like try to put beets in a carrot filled crate etc; but I have kept the game open for 2 days straight now with no crashing problems. I still get some minor glitches, like one of my gardeners got lost in a field at one point; I couldn't click on him at all, kind of annoying, but not nearly as annoying as having to restart such long levels due to crashing! Hope this helps, I was quite happy it worked for me.

[Post New]by sarahjane59 on Dec 31, 12 2:26 PM
my farm craft gave me an access violation code 0x004412979 how do i fix it

Go to: