bfgFlounder
12,864 Posts

Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by bfgFlounder on Jul 10, 09 1:55 PM
Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum! This is your place to ask questions, share tips, and connect with other Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate players.

If you have questions about how to use the forums, please click the FAQ link on the right.

Re:Welcome to Return to Mysterious Island 2: Mina's Fate forum

[Post New]by misha39 on Jul 10, 09 4:12 PM
Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

Alrydian
Minnow
Minnow
221 Posts

[Post New]by Alrydian on Jul 10, 09 8:26 PM
Thanks BFG for giving us this very large file adventure it's great
I mostly buy the large file adventures and this is definitely the best yet

[Post New]by lil1941 on Jul 11, 09 2:31 AM
misha39 wrote:Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?

Annie522
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

[Post New]by Annie522 on Jul 11, 09 10:53 AM
"misha39 wrote:
Help, I got mina out of the helocopter with jep's help but now I can't get him to move to get the medicine for mina's leg. How do I get him to move?"

You have to "X" out of the discussion ("X" at bottom right of screen). Then you can begin to explore the island.

Good luck!
Annie

[Post New]by tmjkfriend on Jul 11, 09 11:17 PM
man this is silly downloading this game took me since 12pm on 7/11/09 and now it 2:14am 7/12/2009 with only 230mb left and 92 percent done. Come on what the deal here? This is the last time I am thinking bout buying big file games with out getting to play the demo.

Jammie37
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
10 Posts

[Post New]by Jammie37 on Jul 11, 09 11:37 PM
I love the large file games the best. They tend to be more intricate, better made and challenging, as well as, having nicer scenery and movement.The stories are longer, too. (Syberia and Syberia II are both beautiful!) The way to get around the long down load time is to start it right before you go out to work or to bed, and just leave it on to download while you're not busy using other areas of your computer. It will act faster and probably be done when you get back/up. No prob. I hope you enjoy the game. If you get stuck, write in or check out a walkthrough site for some tips. ENJOY! jammie37

[Post New]by cc1cat on Jul 12, 09 5:35 PM
Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

Koalanut
Marlin
Marlin
8,777 Posts

[Post New]by Koalanut on Jul 12, 09 5:43 PM
Welcome to the pond cc1cat. Got the same problem, can't seem to fix it, sure wanted to play the game

[Post New]by barbe7312 on Jul 12, 09 5:59 PM
yes cc i have the same issue screens duplicated and its very hard to play

[Post New]by grannyplaya on Jul 12, 09 8:34 PM
So far I have rescued Mina and bandaged her leg, what next, I have fed Jep as well.

luvmudd
Guppy
Guppy
114 Posts

[Post New]by luvmudd on Jul 13, 09 7:08 AM
can't seem to downlod gme properly
I get scenes ffrom the game and can't do anything
i m hoping bfg will be ble to help me today
i was so looking forward to this game
i loved the first one

Edited on 07/13/2009 at 7:10:42 AM PST

cc1cat - duplicating words

[Post New]by bobtails on Jul 13, 09 2:28 PM
I had problems with this. I had to download new graphics driver. Then it worked fine

[Post New]by mehupa on Jul 13, 09 3:00 PM
Well I have gotten Mina out of copter and setting under the tree, I can get her pal jep to go places but on the walkthrough they say I should be on beach and something about a key but I never found that. Has anyone found a rusty key?

[Post New]by dkschenck on Jul 14, 09 2:04 PM
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

The EXACT same problem...how do we fix this...haven't seen any resolutions anywhere

Nayth
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
8 Posts

[Post New]by Nayth on Jul 14, 09 3:42 PM
dkschenck wrote:
cc1cat wrote:Has anyone had any problems with the everything including words being duplicated on same screen?

The EXACT same problem...how do we fix this...haven't seen any resolutions anywhere

Install a newer driver for your graphics card, that fixed it for me.

If you use nVidia, install 186.10 or later

[Post New]by mamalama7 on Jul 14, 09 3:50 PM
where do i get mud for jeb so he can get the bee's nest?

ledheadmelli
Herring
Herring
391 Posts

[Post New]by ledheadmelli on Jul 14, 09 4:18 PM
To the left of the scarecrow/beehive tree is a swampy area. It's where the purple berries he can't reach are located. All he has to do is step in the mud - you can see he is dirty in his icon and if he is wearing either of the flowers, they will return to inventory. then return to the beehive and grab it from up in the tree with the bamboo pole (the big one).

Do not bother getting the beehive until you are ready to take on the jaguar in front of the mill. I thought I could just carry it around in my inventory until I needed it. Alas, the bees felt otherwise!

[Post New]by mamalama7 on Jul 14, 09 4:38 PM
ok. now I need the code to fix robot?

[Post New]by tracey2602 on Jul 15, 09 3:57 AM
Hi, have just started playing this morning, am having trouble finding the bamboo stick to get jeb across the swamp, i have a large branch but that wont work, can anyone help pleeeese ?

Go to: