bfgBering
Clownfish
Clownfish
851 Posts

Blog walkthrough is now available for G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire!

[Post New]by bfgBering on Jul 10, 09 2:06 PM
Hi Fishies!

Just wanted to pop by and let you all know there is a blog walkthrough available for G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire!

You can get to the walkthrough by clicking below.

G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire walkthrough

Happy gaming !

Edited on 09/08/2009 at 11:05:44 AM PST

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire!

[Post New]by OnWisconsin on Jul 14, 09 9:04 AM
THANKS SO MUCH!!! I really like this game. Appreciate it a lot.

Re:Blog walkthrough is now available for G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles: Phantom of the Renaissance Faire!

[Post New]by essoilsgreen on Jul 21, 09 9:43 AM
Another great game from BFG, I loved this one because it makes you think, each area is different and the mini puzzles are fantastic, it took me ages to work out how to open the gates and get the man out of the stocks but i got there in the end without having to use the walkthrough. The walk in the woods to find puzzle pieces was just like walking through a real wood, the graphics are fantastic. Its a great game and well worth the credit.

Simba2009
Guppy
Guppy
158 Posts

[Post New]by Simba2009 on Aug 2, 09 6:29 PM
Where has the blog gone too?? All I'm getting is done at the bottom of the screen and nothing is there WAHHHHHHHHHHHH I have to admit I need help in these games. Now I've sobbed a bit is there someone to points us again in the right direction.

[Post New]by hdkrause on Aug 21, 09 2:03 PM
I had the same problem... I clicked the link and nothing came up. Need help!!!

[Post New]by lincar on Aug 26, 09 10:59 AM
i cant get the blog walkthrough for this game all i get is blank page

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Aug 26, 09 11:02 AM
Here is the walkthrough:

http://www.bigfishgames.com/blog/ghost-chronicles-phantom-of-the-renaissance-faire-walkthrough/-walkthrough

Charleen
Lobster
Lobster
80 Posts

[Post New]by Charleen on Aug 27, 09 9:37 AM
I typed the site that it said and stil can't find the blog? Any help would be appreciated

[Post New]by sparky128 on Aug 30, 09 7:23 AM
ataje ne t o blog walk through foe G.H.O.S.T. Chronicles

[Post New]by mspetuniapea on Aug 30, 09 6:20 PM
Nothing is happen, also... grrrrr

[Post New]by desertfaerie on Sep 3, 09 6:58 PM
Where oh where is the walkthrough for this game?

[Post New]by lowestmh47 on Sep 7, 09 11:47 AM
How do you get the blog????? It was a blank page!!! I need it to continue. Please help!!!!

Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by 8984481 on Jan 28, 11 8:34 AM
please help asap. I cannot pick up the owl or horse in the eye mode. whar am I doing wrong.

all fishes have a good day!

Go to: