bigdane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

New start?

[Post New]by bigdane on Jul 10, 09 2:21 PM
Can anybody please tell me why I allways have to start with a new profile everytime my pc has been shutdown.It´s a bit depressing starting allower everytime.

dkhx2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

Re:New start?

[Post New]by dkhx2 on Jul 12, 09 11:48 AM
Im having the same issue everytime i exit the game and come back i have to start all over again

kaerbaer
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by kaerbaer on Jul 12, 09 10:51 PM
me too - it is very frustrating

Hallber
Minnow
Minnow
229 Posts

[Post New]by Hallber on Jul 12, 09 10:56 PM
Get in touch with customer support and let them know you are having this issue. They will work to resolve it for you.

bigdane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigdane on Jul 13, 09 9:34 AM
I have found out that everytime I run CCLEANER I must start over.I have contacted customers support,because it´s the only came from BIG FISH that I have thats so wierd and I have a lot.
I´ll let you know when I hear from them!

dkhx2
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
9 Posts

[Post New]by dkhx2 on Jul 13, 09 1:48 PM
hmm ok i run ccleaner to i bet that might be the problem but that stinks cuz i really like this game but i need to run ccleaner for work grrrr

bigdane
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
13 Posts

[Post New]by bigdane on Jul 14, 09 4:05 PM
I´m in contact with customers service and I am upgrading to level 2.

ceejay3
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by ceejay3 on Jun 26, 12 10:45 PM
i also had this problem, uninstalled and reinstalled game, and had no more problem

nivlem007
Guppy
Guppy
163 Posts

[Post New]by nivlem007 on Jan 15, 13 1:30 AM
I really enjoy this game but, I don't shut down computer, I don't run CC cleaner and I have to put in new profile every time I open game to play. I am fed up with doing levels 4 thru 9. the only way I can finish the game is to leave game open, but that stops me playing any other game. So a great big waste of money, I have un-installed and re-installed made no difference to me. I could try again but will it work properly???? Who knows? Can only try and try again.

Edited on 01/15/2013 at 1:34:02 AM PST

Go to: