Once Drake has the rope, I cannot give him the bow and arrow

[Post New]by adrienne_fauna on Jul 2, 15 11:00 AM
I gave Drake the rope just before he was knocked unconscious, because he indicated that he needed it. Now I have cured him with the potion, and I know that I need to get the saw blade from under the wagon to connect it with the saw handle. I can't get the rope back to attach it to the wagon, and he keeps indicating that he needs the bow and arrow, but I can't give it to him because he has the rope... and I can't take the rope back. Does anyone have any ideas?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:Once Drake has the rope, I cannot give him the bow and arrow

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 2, 15 12:55 PM
When you are trying to move the Wagon, I think he need the ROPE & WHEEL. Or you may have to put the WHEEL on the Wagon if it isn't already on. The Wagon won't roll without a WHEEL.

You shouldn't even have the BOW & ARROW after you wake him.

HTH

[Post New]by adrienne_fauna on Jul 2, 15 1:38 PM
I already had popped the wheel on the wagon without his help, and I definitely have the bow and arrow after I used the waking tincture. He is awake, and he has the rope in his inventory.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 3, 15 3:49 AM
Page 31 of the SG says that you are suppose to place the ROPE & give Drake the WHEEL.

You had to use the BOW & ARROW to get the GARGOYLE WING to unlock the Door to the Corridor to get to the Kitchen to make the Potion. I don't understand how you still have the BOW & ARROW if you have made the POTION.

What do you mean by Drake having an Inventory ???? All I ever saw was an Outline above him to let me know what he needed.

[Post New]by adrienne_fauna on Jul 3, 15 5:20 AM
I did not use the Strategy Guide while playing the game, because I like to figure things out myself. I don't know why I have it either, if I am not supposed to, but I most certainly do have it, and if I click on Drake to help me, a small arrow shows up over the bow and arrow in my inventory, as if to tell me that he needs that to help me.

As for Drake having an inventory, yes, there is an oval above him which tells you what he needs. Right now for me, a rope has been in that oval ever since he first indicated that he needed that and I gave it to him. Then a rock fell on his head, he became unconscious, I made the tincture, I woke him up, and he still has the rope that I need.

It is a glitch. Has anyone encountered this type of an issue?

Go to: