Achievement "Unlock every product"

[Post New]by weihni on Jul 2, 15 1:15 PM
I need help I have unlocked every product --i even looked back at every location to see if I was something missing but everything is unlocked and stillno achievement. Is anyone else having this problem as well? Thank you :-)

Re:Achievement "Unlock every product"

[Post New]by Charlotte82 on Jul 3, 15 4:35 AM
I have the same problem. Also, I've bought all the items in the restaurants, the last one being the sofa after completing level 60. No achievement came up.

[Post New]by sh9235 on Jul 3, 15 11:09 AM
Havent figured this out either. Watched the credits like 3 times. Still missing the bean bag chair and the full princess outfit. But I got the trophies for using every product in every restaurant and now all the rooms are at 100%. Except Paige's.

[Post New]by remykarol on Jul 3, 15 11:28 AM
All my products have been unlocked, but no one will order the Fruity Water in the Farmers Market (level 35). This has prevented me from completing the game and receiving the trophy also. Played numerous times with no avail. Hope this bug is fixed soon.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 7, 15 8:53 PM
remykarol wrote:All my products have been unlocked, but no one will order the Fruity Water in the Farmers Market (level 35). This has prevented me from completing the game and receiving the trophy also. Played numerous times with no avail. Hope this bug is fixed soon.

Hello,

I completed the game and got all of the trophies. It doesn't matter if anyone orders the drink. Put it on the menu and start a level, you don't need to finish the level or serve the drink. It only matters that you have it on the menu.

Also I had products that I had unlocked but never used on the menu. You have to go back and put those products on the menu. Like I said before you don't even have to play the level or serve the items, they just need to be on the menu. You can set the menu up and start the level and immediately quit. Keep cycling through all of the menu items and you will get trophy.

I went to the last level of each location and set the menu, started the game and then quit the level. Then I set the menu with all different items and started the game and then quit. Be sure that you have used all items at least once in a set menu. When you finish one location, go to the last level in another location and start the set menu process again.

You will get the the unlock trophy is you do this.

[Post New]by manders723 on Jul 8, 15 3:38 PM
I have everything unlocked. I cannot serve the fruity water in the farmer's market levels, I can't even pour one! So I am unable to get the full storage chest trophy, which, in turn, means I can't unlock the full princess outfit so Paige's room is incomplete. Help!!

[Post New]by aimeesuzy on Jul 8, 15 9:42 PM
I have unlocked everything, used all the products but the cupcake bean bag chair is still locked and says 110/112. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 8, 15 11:22 PM
aimeesuzy wrote:I have unlocked everything, used all the products but the cupcake bean bag chair is still locked and says 110/112. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Hmm, did you try putting the different balloons on the menu, the different oars for the kayak and different buildable items like the birdhouse? You may to go through each theme and try all of the items again.

Hammhocks
Seahorse
Seahorse
26 Posts

[Post New]by Hammhocks on Jul 9, 15 4:39 AM
I was having problems with this too. I was only missing one item! I went back through the last level of every area and looked at ALL my menu items and none were left "locked" (not available to use yet). SOOOOO... I started changing my menu items so that I made sure I put every item on the menu at least once. For me... it ended up being the first balloon in the carnival area. Once I selected that, and started the level, I got the achievement. I hope this makes sense and I hope ya'll are able to find your missing "locked" item(s).

[Post New]by aimeesuzy on Jul 10, 15 11:04 PM
jewel47 wrote:
aimeesuzy wrote:I have unlocked everything, used all the products but the cupcake bean bag chair is still locked and says 110/112. I can't figure out what I'm missing.

Hmm, did you try putting the different balloons on the menu, the different oars for the kayak and different buildable items like the birdhouse? You may to go through each theme and try all of the items again.

I tried this with every item and still nothing

[Post New]by Piciyo on Jul 11, 15 4:35 AM
I have got 100% in every room now, l kept going back over every level, the fruity water l could not use, but as long as you unlock it, it will count.

jewel47
Starfish
Starfish
53 Posts

[Post New]by jewel47 on Jul 12, 15 8:02 AM
aimeesuzy wrote:
jewel47 wrote:

I tried this with every item and still nothing

I am sorry but I can't think of anything else. There must be a couple of items that you haven't put on the menu. It is a tedious process but you can try once again going through and adding every product to the menu. It is easy to miss a drink or balloon so be thorough with the process.

Wolfangels
Guppy
Guppy
170 Posts

[Post New]by Wolfangels on Jul 14, 15 3:08 PM
Jewel's your a sweetheart.. thanks

Edited on 07/14/2015 at 3:28:12 PM PST

[Post New]by playergrandma on Jul 16, 15 4:18 PM
did you fly Emily in the plane if you are looking at all different levels move around your screen look up and you will see her flying around click and play weather you get all the coins or not hope this helps and thanks everyone for all your good ideals like them all and trying because I have 2 left to get 100 percent in paiges rm unlock all products and unlock and collect everything make sure you click on the toy plane ride near the circus to bring the plane she is on'

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 2:42:36 AM PST

lakemj1
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by lakemj1 on Jul 17, 15 6:50 AM
I am stuck on the beanbag chair too except 111 of 112. Will keep trying

Nifer02
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by Nifer02 on Jul 17, 15 7:31 PM
I am having the same problem with getting the "unlock" award. I have tried all the suggestions and still have not been able to achieve this trophy. Also what I have noticed is the confusion between unlocking every item and choosing every item, they are two different goals. I checked, like everyone, to see what was not unlocked and there is nothing. I went back through and added up all the products that I unlocked and that number equaled 112. So it seems, for some reason, one item is not triggering their unlock. I know I have used them all, so I am lost for an explanation.

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 7:55:09 PM PST

[Post New]by playergrandma on Jul 17, 15 9:01 PM
I just got 100 percent in every room what I did first started under different name went through the whole game and then in the restaurants that have make every product I went in over and over until I had made everything I opened the ones that don't have this in their restaurant I just picked a level close to the last never the last didn't work for me and did the same thing as the restaurants that did ALSO I didn't wait on anyone all I did was make everything and there are drinks and sandwiches that you can do different ways I did every way possible and just finally got the 100 percent try this hopefully will work for you REMEMBER your only trying to open everything so don't waste your time waiting on people and you will have to restart the level several times until you use every product GOOD LUCK ALL BUT MOST OF ALL HAVE FUN was a little disappointed that there was no kind of fan fare for getting everything BUT was glad that I had 100 percent

Edited on 07/17/2015 at 9:03:39 PM PST

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

GETTING 100 % in spite of glitch !

[Post New]by gschupft on Jul 18, 15 1:26 AM
Hello all,

I experienced the same problems as you all:

NEVER EVER got 100 % in spite unlocking and buying everything, found all mice, all 3 stars and got all diamonds. Obviously some glitches in the game prevent this, if you have the "wrong" tactic.

Very frustrated I started once again, my final try, I was sure.

My " new" tactic was:
I just wanted to get to the NEXT step: I didn't care whether I have found the mouse, got 3 stars or got the diamond. I never went back to a previous step when I unlocked a new product in a new step, I just used those products that unlocked during my first try of each step.

At the end of the game (or in my case even before I played the last environment) I went over all steps from the beginning to unlock products and to buy all of the restaurant items (of course also getting all mice, diamonds & 3 stars).

[b]Et voila: Although Emily still refused to take this refreshing fruity water, I got everywhere 100 % (without playing with the plane).

Maybe this tactic works for you too...

But this glitch should be repaired! It is annoying, if you have to find out a 'tactic' to outsmart the developers of this game, who didn't test the game sufficiently before its release.

But to be fair:
I enjoyed this game very, very much (except this 'tactic'-finding), for me the best "Delicious"-Game so far...

Edited on 07/18/2015 at 1:32:49 AM PST

pineo
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

[Post New]by pineo on Jul 18, 15 2:21 AM
I have tried the advise but I am still unable to get the princess dress. I am missing 3 items. Can anyone help?

gschupft
Seahorse
Seahorse
28 Posts

[Post New]by gschupft on Jul 18, 15 4:56 AM
Hi pineo,

please specify what items you're missing:

- Items in Paige's room? Please tell, which ones.

- Items to unlock or items to buy for the equipment for the restaurants? You have to choose every last step of an environment and check with all the products whether you have the last one to achieve. For the equipment staff: Check if you really bought everything. Me for instance: I completely overlooked one item, didn't see the price tag.

If it l still doesn't work I'm sorry, but the developers will fix the problem soon (hopefully). Or s.o. of the players will find another 'tactic'? Frustrating, I know...

Go to: