jcsgame
Pufferfish
Pufferfish
1,392 Posts

HOS in Alley -- PARROT

[Post New]by jcsgame on Jul 2, 15 1:54 PM
Hi Everyone:

I don't know if the Developers fixed the problem with the Alley HOS and the Match-3 Game, so I'll repeat what I stated in the Collector Edition.

There is ONLY one way to get around the smashing of the Parrot and probably any other searching for items--use the HINT button. If you use the Match-3, you will be caught in a never-ending cycle of not being able to complete the HOS. That means that the ONLY way to continue on with the game will be to start the game over and NOT use the Match-3 when you come to the Alley HOS.

--------------SPOILER ALERT----------------------

When you get to the HOS in the Alley, find everything that you can or use the HINT button. DO NOT under any circumstances play the MATCH-3 game; there is a problem with that Match-3.

The baseball bat is used to smash the Parrot and it is located at the shelf level, just below the mask.

If you follow my information, you will get the Lollipop and be able to continue the game.

lynwil
Guppy
Guppy
131 Posts

Re:HOS in Alley -- PARROT

[Post New]by lynwil on Jul 6, 15 11:03 PM
Thanks for that jcsgame, wish I'd come in here before I got that far and played the HOS! Looks like I'll be starting again as the problem has obviously not been fixed.

[Post New]by cathyjsrn on Jul 10, 15 7:09 AM
Thanks for the heads up, I too wished I had known this.

[Post New]by peachlizard on Aug 29, 15 5:02 PM
I wish I had know about the problem with the parrot too because I tried the match 3 also and it screwed up royally!!

angua2001
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
15 Posts

[Post New]by angua2001 on Sep 19, 15 6:53 AM
And I am another stuck in the infernal loop, we definitely need a fix on the match three option in the Alley HOP part of the game! Please get the dev's fix it please!

[Post New]by dooslola on Feb 26, 16 12:23 PM
I wish I had known that before!!!
Now I am stuck!! The only time I chose to play the 3match alternative... this sucks!!!!!
I am not going to play this game all over again, it was not interesting enough to do so.
Thanks anyway for posting this. I hope other players will read this warning before they will play this game. BF: FIX IT!!!!

Go to: