KK1957l
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

scarecrow

[Post New]by KK1957l on Jul 2, 15 3:08 PM
Okay. I put the arms on but cannot remove them to put them in the correct position. What is the trick with that. It is driving me crazy.

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

Re:scarecrow

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 2, 15 4:09 PM
The right arm should be Horizontal & the left arm should be aligned with the feather in his hat. ( Thanks 9otters )

I was replaying the game, last night & had trouble with getting the Scarecrow's arms positioned correctly. I got frustrated & started moving the right arm 1 position then going through all the positions with the left arm. Finally, he lit up like headlights & scared the crows. I thought that I had them position the same way, earlier, but I guess not.

HTH

KK1957l
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by KK1957l on Jul 2, 15 6:36 PM
I can't get the arms to move at all. how is that done?

ganonsbane
Catfish
Catfish
1,595 Posts

[Post New]by ganonsbane on Jul 2, 15 8:24 PM
Is the Scarecrow fully dressed ???? There is a HAT at that you have to pick up beside him & put on his head. I don't remember anything else but look around to make sure. then you need the DRAWING from placing the PAPER on the inside of the Fireplace & using some COAL on the Paper. Place the DRAWING on the Scarecrow so you'll know how to position him. The game probably won't left you move the arms without the HAT & DRAWING.

You posted twice. Probably by accident. You can DELETE it. Open the other post. Click on RED X in the upper right corner between EDIT & PM then click YES in the box that pops up.

HTH

Go to: