Acapulco trash

[Post New]by bluebellsonia on Jul 2, 15 4:56 PM
I can only find 3 out of 4 bits of rubbish. I have finished all other levels on gold. Can anyone help?

Hoggywizard
Squid
Squid
78 Posts

Re:Acapulco trash

[Post New]by Hoggywizard on Jul 3, 15 2:08 AM
Hi B, not sure which 3 you have found but the 4 trash items you are looking for are 3 Bottles and a squashed Tin Can. And, don't forget, you can always use the Mega hint to show you everything, even in zoomed-in areas ;o)

palegoldfish
Squid
Squid
73 Posts

[Post New]by palegoldfish on Jul 4, 15 11:19 AM
bluebellsonia, make sure you zoom into the area with stars, there's a piece of trash there.

[Post New]by bluebellsonia on Jul 6, 15 12:30 PM
Thanks all, Still haven't found last bottle. One in the cliff, one in the sparkly area, and the tin can. The mega hint doesn't show it up either. So I will uninstall and re install in case it's a blip. Thank you for taking the time to help out.

MLADYLU
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

[Post New]by MLADYLU on Aug 1, 15 2:34 PM
Bluebellsonia, did re-installing the game help you to find the 4th item? Did it help the Mega-hint to highlight where it is in the Acapulco diver scene? And did you have to replay the entire game as a new player to get there?

retroFish
Squid
Squid
72 Posts

[Post New]by retroFish on Aug 4, 15 2:11 AM
There are 4 pieces of trash in the Acapulco scene. One is a Plastic Bottle in the zoomed up area. One is a Brown Bottle on the cliff face. One is a Crushed Can on the cliff face. The 4th is a Plastic Bottle which is at the bottom left of the screen next to the grey haired man’s left shoulder and which can only be seen on widescreen monitors. Although you cannot see it on 4:3 monitors, you CAN collect it. If you click just to the left of the man’s shoulder you should be able to get it, perfect the level and get your Gold Star.
An oops, sorry moment from us, the developer ... Thank You for your understanding and happy gaming!

[Post New]by sftoeire52 on Aug 8, 15 3:33 PM
Thanks, retroFish! That was driving me crazy!

[Post New]by RedMama3721 on Jan 23, 16 7:28 AM
Yay! Thanks retroFish! I'm all Gold now!

Go to: