wolf's secret nich

 
edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jul 11, 09 4:13 AM
i'm stuck here,for ican't switch the differents moon in order or not given by the shadow lamp!it does not work,and there nothing to do anywhere in the cavern!please help,and i think iwo'nt buy it because the hint system not very helping!!,and hints not enough helping!

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 4:14:41 AM PST


 
weeharleyboy
Shark
Shark
13,276 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by weeharleyboy on Jul 11, 09 4:14 AM
Follow the clue which is on the rocks at the back - you'll see the same symbols there!

 
edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jul 11, 09 4:15 AM
it's what i'm doing for 1/4 hour now!and does not work!

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 4:16 AM
Hi edmee,

Click on the moons on the left side of the wall in this order:

Crescent Moon
Light Circle
Half Light, Half Dark
Dark Circle

Let me know if that is what you need.

Thanks,
Margie B

 
edmee1947
Clownfish
Clownfish
629 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by edmee1947 on Jul 11, 09 5:39 AM
i uninstall game,and download it again,and it works,now!thanks,margie!

 

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by Phooey on Jul 11, 09 6:10 AM
Can't get past the rope to even try the moon thing. Must be I'm to ancient to figure it out.

 
judimose
Squid
Squid
79 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by judimose on Jul 11, 09 7:12 AM
I can't either. I keep clicking on the rope but nothing happens.

 

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by dylansnana1 on Jul 11, 09 7:19 AM
Put the teqapot on the end of the rope and it pulls the tent up

 

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by matthew80 on Jul 11, 09 9:35 AM
edmee1947 wrote:it's what i'm doing for 1/4 hour now!and does not work!

 

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by matthew80 on Jul 11, 09 9:36 AM
edmee1947 wrote:it's what i'm doing for 1/4 hour now!and does not work![/quote
i have tried all this has well and i still can ot do it myself. and i have just bought the game and i am sick of it]

 
podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by podette on Jul 11, 09 9:40 AM
Could anyone help me with the skull puzzle in the bar please. I have tried all sorts of different numbers but can not crack it. Help would be appreciated. Thanks

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 9:41 AM
podette wrote:Could anyone help me with the skull puzzle in the bar please. I have tried all sorts of different numbers but can not crack it. Help would be appreciated. Thanks


Hi podette

The code is "2 6 3"

Good Luck!

Margie B

 
podette
Clownfish
Clownfish
527 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by podette on Jul 11, 09 9:45 AM
Thanks Margie x x

 
forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 11, 09 9:53 AM
I know that you have to attach the rope to the waterproof cloth and then attach the tea kettle to the end of the rope. After that, the cloth uncovers four brass plates on the wall. The first, second and fourth are a solid color and when I click on them, they will change from blue to tan and back again, but will do nothing else! The third one is half dark and half light, but the opposite of the way the other wall indicates the symbols should be. Is this the same problem others are having or is mine a different one? Should I uninstall and reinstall?

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 10:06 AM
forensicMD wrote:I know that you have to attach the rope to the waterproof cloth and then attach the tea kettle to the end of the rope. After that, the cloth uncovers four brass plates on the wall. The first, second and fourth are a solid color and when I click on them, they will change from blue to tan and back again, but will do nothing else! The third one is half dark and half light, but the opposite of the way the other wall indicates the symbols should be. Is this the same problem others are having or is mine a different one? Should I uninstall and reinstall?


Hi forensic

You do not have to uninstall. If you click on the circles incorrectly, it will reset the puzzle. They have to be clicked in the right order to obtain the scroll.

Make sure that all your circles do not have the blue color on them, then click on them in this order:

1 - Crescent Moon ( you click on this first but it is the last circle if you start from bottom to top)
2 - Light Circle ( You click on this second but it is the circle that is beige in the middle)
3 - Half Light, Half Dark
4 - Dark Circle

Let me know if this helps.

Margie B

 
forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:wolf's secret niche

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 11, 09 10:29 AM
Your instructions solved my problem. Many thanks. I was about to decide that the game was not for me, but then you helped and I did the cryptogram and I am ready to buy it! Thanks for all the help. PS: If anyone else still has the problem I did, click on each of the circles until it is tan. Then, blue=dark and tan=light.

 

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by paulapmorris on Jul 11, 09 1:37 PM
i have followed the pattern on the wall, deleted and reinstalled 2x and STILL when i click the last moon(dark) they all turn back to original. HELP.

 
schuldi
Guppy
Guppy
192 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by schuldi on Jul 11, 09 1:57 PM
Margie, Will BF be coming out with a walk-thru at any time. This game is good but could use a fall back at times. Thx for your help.

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 2:23 PM
schuldi wrote:Margie, Will BF be coming out with a walk-thru at any time. This game is good but could use a fall back at times. Thx for your help.



Hi Schuldi. the walkthrough will be out very soon

Margie B

 
MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Re:wolf's secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 2:24 PM
paulapmorris wrote:i have followed the pattern on the wall, deleted and reinstalled 2x and STILL when i click the last moon(dark) they all turn back to original. HELP.


Send me a Private Message and I will send you a screenshot.

Margie B

 
 
 
 
Go to: