Golem's Name

[Post New]by kimhawk on Jul 11, 09 7:51 AM
I can't figure out the key to this puzzle - any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

Golem's Name

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 8:33 AM
kimhawk wrote:I can't figure out the key to this puzzle - any help would be appreciated.
Thanks

You have to take the symbols that are in the center of the scene and place them in the matching symbols that are on the outside of the scene. Each time you place a symbol correctly you will hear a distinct sound.

Do that until you only have 3 symbols left in the middle.

Take the shovel ( I think that's what it was) and place it on the one symbol you think is incorrect. I believe it was the last symbol. That should solve that puzzle.

Good Luck,

Margie B

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

Golem's Name

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Jul 11, 09 7:47 PM
margie134 wrote:You have to take the symbols that are in the center of the scene and place them in the matching symbols that are on the outside of the scene. Each time you place a symbol correctly you will hear a distinct sound.

Do that until you only have 3 symbols left in the middle.

Take the shovel ( I think that's what it was) and place it on the one symbol you think is incorrect. I believe it was the last symbol. That should solve that puzzle.

It's the spear head and it is the last letter. It looks like an N. That changes it from truth to death or dead? BTW Thank You Margie for all the help you're giving everyone on this game. I got stuck earlier, I kept trying to combine the bear amulet with the bear necklace and couldn't understand why they wouldn't go together. I'd have sat there for hours trying to combine the two.

Edit I had you and I combined into one quote. This game has fried my brain.

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 7:48:39 PM PST

Go to: