department 42. wolfs secret nich

[Post New]by matthew80 on Jul 11, 09 9:44 AM
i have just bought department 42 and i am sick of trying to get past the wolfs secret nich. i have tried all the moons on the wall and all the hints and nothing works. i have even uninstalled it. and reinstalled it, please help becouse it is doing my head in

MargieB
Salmon
Salmon
2,658 Posts

department 42. wolfs secret nich

[Post New]by MargieB on Jul 11, 09 9:47 AM
matthew80 wrote:i have just bought department 42 and i am sick of trying to get past the wolfs secret nich. i have tried all the moons on the wall and all the hints and nothing works. i have even uninstalled it. and reinstalled it, please help becouse it is doing my head in

There is a topic that's already been started with this subject. It is right below yours on the main page of this forum. You will find the answers you need there.

Good Luck!

Margie B

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:department 42. wolfs secret nich

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 11, 09 9:48 AM
I can't tell if I have the same problem as others or a different one. I can see the four brass plates. When I click on them, they will change from blue to tan and back again. None changes to a crescent or half light/half dark one design. What am I doing wrong or is it a glitch in the game?

[Post New]by diamondgirl125 on Jul 12, 09 9:52 AM
I THINK II IS A GLITCH IN THE GAME NOTHING HAPPENS ON MY GAME NO MATTER WHAT I DO!!!!!!!

[Post New]by Sagaulv on Jul 12, 09 9:59 AM
You have to press the four buttons in the correct order for anything to happen, The correct order should be displayed on the wall in the same room. You have to complete another puzzle for this to show. When I played this room the correct order was 1. cresent moon, 2. dark moon (all black), 3. Half moon, 4. full moon. Hope this can help.

Go to: