peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

How do you open the trailor door?

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 11, 09 3:04 PM
I can't open the door. I can't wait for a walkthrough for this!!!! I try not to use them but sometimes I get too frustrated. thank heavens for these forums! Love you guys!!!

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

Re:How do you open the trailor door?

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 11, 09 3:11 PM
CORRECTION: Sorry for my error. This is correct.hit the pile of wood with the shovel from inventory and then you get the secret cache. Thesecret cache consists of a corkscrew. Use the corkscrew on the bottle to the left of where the secret cache/area of wood was, and you will find the key when the bottle empties.

Edited on 07/12/2009 at 3:23:06 PM PST

peh4psu
Clownfish
Clownfish
526 Posts

[Post New]by peh4psu on Jul 11, 09 3:34 PM
THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now I'm stuck elsewhere, but will see if I can figure it out first. THANKS!!!!!!!!!

zunan
Starfish
Starfish
51 Posts

[Post New]by zunan on Jul 11, 09 5:52 PM
found the axe but it wont let me pick it up. got a spade and feather help

BinLA
Stingray
Stingray
5,914 Posts

[Post New]by BinLA on Jul 11, 09 6:01 PM
The axe is under a pile of leaves in the HOG section of that scene.

Pinky559
Guppy
Guppy
103 Posts

[Post New]by Pinky559 on Jul 12, 09 11:57 AM
I have the shovel and the feather, but no option to go back to the HOG part of the game and get the axe. What now? The HOG part didn't specify finding an axe either when I was there.

forensicMD
Clownfish
Clownfish
529 Posts

[Post New]by forensicMD on Jul 12, 09 12:28 PM
I have no answer. But if you cannot get back to the trailer, you might have to start over. Will the game let you go back there to put together the amulet you find in the Mother Nature or Moon Mother or whatever her name is section? You have to put the amulet together back at the stump at the trailer. If you cannot go back there to find the axe, I have no clue.

JPaules029
Clownfish
Clownfish
562 Posts

[Post New]by JPaules029 on Jul 12, 09 1:13 PM
I didn't need an axe. I got the shovel, used it on the pile of heavy logs. There's a green container under them. It contains a corkscrew. Use the corkscrew on the bottle and a key for the trailer door wil fall out.

ecblisa
Stingray
Stingray
5,078 Posts

[Post New]by ecblisa on Jul 12, 09 1:28 PM
JPaules is right. I think people might have been confusing two scenes. The axe is in the glade with the three totems.

Go to: