HUCster
Starfish
Starfish
40 Posts

Help! How can I get my customers to make a quicker decision?

[Post New]by HUCster on Jul 3, 15 11:11 AM
First off, I really stink at time management so my question is most likely a dumb one but seriously, the customer comes in and I am waiting, waiting, waiting for him or her to make a decision! The little dots seem to go on forever! Is there a way to speed this up or is this maybe a problem because I am in the first few levels of the game and there aren't a lot of customers or things to do? Can I click on something to help in their decision making? Please help and thanks!

Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Re:Help! How can I get my customers to make a quicker decision?

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 4, 15 6:39 AM
There's unfortunately nothing that I know of that can be done to speed up their decision makng. But I find that the öff" time is helpful restocking the products that run out. You don't mention whether you've even played Delicious Emily but some products (they'll have numbers next to them ) need to be restocked and it's best to do this before a customers asks for it. Some products can be restocked uo to 3, some 5 and others 7 or 8. Hope this helps.

[Post New]by NorthStorm on Jul 4, 15 8:58 AM
I think each type of client has a diffrent time laps to decide what she/he wants. The children and business people tend to decide faster, ie their patience is lower that the older folks. You can restock like Angel3585 said, or you can run around to cumulate the 100 miles challenge.

[Post New]by greatdane7259 on Jul 10, 15 11:04 PM
Entertainers usually make people happier & more ready to order, especially the older ones. Send over an entertainer even as you are doing other things like restocking & trying for the 100 mile challenge.

Go to: