Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

He adopted... but apparently he thought he was married! (Gasp!)

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jul 11, 09 5:27 PM
Akico, a sickly child, inherited the house at age 23. He's a technical writer. Nice young man. Shortly after he got the house, he got a knock on the door and Samba arrived to be adopted. So he took her in. Cute single dad....

He's 27 now. I just got an email from him saying he's glad to be married but wishes they had a baby. I'm like ... Dude, you're not married!!! So the next proposal he got, he got married.... She's a Picture Framer...

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

Re:He adopted... but apparently he thought he was married! (Gasp!)

[Post New]by kore21 on Jul 11, 09 8:50 PM
i got that email too, with a couple married for about 5 minutes. i mean, slow down here! you can try to make a baby when i'm good & ready. say another 10-minutes

i think in your case the game meant, ok, i have a kid, now i need the wife

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jul 12, 09 12:52 PM
kore21 wrote:i got that email too, with a couple married for about 5 minutes. i mean, slow down here! you can try to make a baby when i'm good & ready. say another 10-minutes

Methinks you're correct. Because right before(?) I got that email, the baby girl was running around the house "playing mommy".... that almost cracked my heart so Akico had get that wife QUICK to be a mommy to his baby girl!!!

BTW, they just had a baby boy "Arnetto"... so is their family complete yet? Maybe! Maybe we'll see after she masters her career.... I mean really? How long does it take to master picture framing? (Did I say that out loud?)

kore21
Angelfish
Angelfish
1,123 Posts

[Post New]by kore21 on Jul 12, 09 1:57 PM
Taltam1 wrote:
kore21 wrote:i got that email too, with a couple married for about 5 minutes. i mean, slow down here! you can try to make a baby when i'm good & ready. say another 10-minutes

Methinks you're correct. Because right before(?) I got that email, the baby girl was running around the house "playing mommy".... that almost cracked my heart so Akico had get that wife QUICK to be a mommy to his baby girl!!!

BTW, they just had a baby boy "Arnetto"... so is their family complete yet? Maybe! Maybe we'll see after she masters her career.... I mean really? How long does it take to master picture framing? (Did I say that out loud?)

gee, i dunno. picture framing might take awhile to learn. she might have to learn to cut wood for the really spendy frames, without getting splinters in her fingers. she will have to learn to frame neatly & not askew. finally, a good matte job does NOT come cheap...

Taltam1
Clownfish
Clownfish
525 Posts

[Post New]by Taltam1 on Jul 13, 09 8:11 AM
Quick update!

He's mastered his career. She's a Level 4(?) Picture Framer. They recently had a set of twin girls.... She's almost 40 so there's still time for her to master her career. I want to get them to six children, though. They are a part of my "Big Family" set of families.

Corky1057
Clownfish
Clownfish
709 Posts

[Post New]by Corky1057 on Jun 13, 14 9:31 AM
Taltam1 wrote:

In my own real world, the pic framer I use is terribly expensive, but really knows her stuff. Acid free paper, quality glass, perfect backing and wire hangers!! So I assume it must take a while to master it! BTW...that reminds me I have 2 things I need to take her. Better check my bank account!!!

Go to: