ponypack
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

Missing Neighbors

[Post New]by ponypack on Jul 4, 15 12:07 AM
If anyone out there can help me find out about my "sleeping"neighbors please post here I have 21 neighbors who have "gone to sleep" Only two posted in the upcoming absences since May, I have only 97 neighbors and gift every one when I gift, so 1/5 of my effort is being wasted,I feel this could go to others who may need a good neighbor and I do not want to delete anyone because they have a unforeseen absence or for whatever reason so all help will be welcome and appreciated. Here are the names of those I know nothing about;
Elvisa6 Aim4stars Starmoonsun42
Aaronkp30 Sebringsue Mytravels
Khaleesy Spearson Sallyw61
Lina_mdb Sheilawinegarden Squirestan
Kristina Nahbay Melissareed
Steve Swoozietoo BMkaren
Rama Rama
Names may not be exactly as they appear in-game but are pretty close

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

Re:Missing Neighbors

[Post New]by tdskm on Jul 4, 15 4:11 AM
the only neighbor you and I have is aim4stars. she in gamed me and said she was playing a different game and to come join her. dreamville I think. She didn't say she was leaving ROM, so not sure she will be back or not. also swoozietoo, steve and kristina sleep then wake up and go to sleep again. it seems like every 3-5 days.
. I sent you a pm

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 8:15:36 AM PST

chhayudi
Guppy
Guppy
110 Posts

[Post New]by chhayudi on Jul 5, 15 1:51 AM
I am also looking for news from a number of sleeping neighbours who have been asleep for a very long time. If anyone has any information about any of the following that would be a big help. I don't want to delete anyone who might be coming back.

marimontero343, zitronenfalter12, KrisK1, blue1bear, perryjd, girl_musician13, gammafan, missmoose, MsShan, HollyFaith, mygale29, hula_popper, SunSeeker, roxana_gorea, rhulslan3, wild79cat, Jesseline, krazykarolp, bb0809, Kajakk, Mala3.

Ponypack, I too received an ingame message from aims4stars inviting me to join her in another game she had discovered.

afspam
Parrotfish
Parrotfish
468 Posts

[Post New]by afspam on Jul 5, 15 3:36 AM
zitronenfalter12- she gave up many months ago after deciding she was tired of waiting for Japan to open

missmoose - [edit] whoops, that was missneaki that was a Raider I don't know about missmoose

hula_popper - he started playing another game.

MsShan - someone said that she had to put in more time with work and would not be around for a while

Edited on 07/05/2015 at 5:11:24 AM PST

deadme
Clownfish
Clownfish
760 Posts

[Post New]by deadme on Jul 5, 15 6:44 AM
Hi

I use to speak to Sheilawinegarden quite often and she would tell me that she was busy at work and maybe she got real busy with work for being asleep for so long.
blue1bear I was wondering about as well as they did use to post in forum every now and then. Been along time since they have posted anything though. I've lots of sleepers as well.

ponypack
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ponypack on Jul 5, 15 7:14 PM
Thanks for your responses everyone. I went ahead and deleted a few longtime sleepers but my neighbor code is posted in that thread if any come back and want to rejoin me. In the meantime I have been invited by two other people who are both longtimers and am happy to say that I accepted their gracious invitations and so really came out to the good if I have lost anyone. Thanks everyone and good gaming to all.
P.s. I am really missing mytravels-does anyone know how to reach him?

Edited on 07/05/2015 at 7:15:51 PM PST

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by DraperLady on Jul 7, 15 7:22 PM
I believe that blue1bear was having computer problems. It has been some months now. Hope he finds a resolution soon.

Zirz
Guppy
Guppy
178 Posts

[Post New]by Zirz on Jul 8, 15 4:21 AM
After a month, I will remove a sleeping neighbor, I sometimes PM them to find out if they are okay. (I worry alot) Being a cancer survivor does that to you. So if any of my sleeping neighbors want to PM me, I would appreciate it. Love playing and being a part of this adventure with all.

aim4stars
Guppy
Guppy
122 Posts

[Post New]by aim4stars on Jul 26, 15 8:48 AM
Hi lovely neighbors.
I know you got a bunch of goodies from me - probably some you didn't need. (I got a couple of complaints about sending unrequested gift items) tee hee But here's the deal. I have been soooo busy in the Real that I just can't get to gaming right now. I sure do love you all. I think it is quite hilarious that I decided to ease out of ROM for a while just when Japan opens. I honest to goodness NEVER thought they were gonna open it.

I will be back but it may be a while. Happy Hunting to all my great pals.

DraperLady
Minnow
Minnow
261 Posts

[Post New]by DraperLady on Jul 26, 15 8:54 AM
Aim, thank you for letting us hear from you! I am delighted you haven't left the game entirely. Take care of RL and I will await your return to play (IN JAPAN!). I may even send you a gift or two, just because.

tdskm
Clownfish
Clownfish
517 Posts

[Post New]by tdskm on Jul 26, 15 9:18 AM
Aim4stars,
whenever you are ready to return you will have a place in my neighborhood, whether it is just to pop in once and a while or on a regular basis there will a soft spot for you to land. hope real life balances out and you can relax some. best wishes

[Post New]by ShanghaiSha on Aug 5, 15 3:45 PM
How do I actually delete sleepers? I can't read their names ...covered by bell. Can I delete them from the bottome of my page or do I have to do it from the neighbor page (where I don't know if they aree sleeping or not? confused....

Manya007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Manya007 on Aug 5, 15 5:06 PM
ShanghaiSha wrote:How do I actually delete sleepers? I can't read their names ...covered by bell. Can I delete them from the bottome of my page or do I have to do it from the neighbor page (where I don't know if they aree sleeping or not? confused....

Hi neighbour! The way I delete "sleepers" is comparing whatever part of the name I can make out (whatever the bell isn't hiding) to the avatar pic. If they match, then they are most likely the sleeper. I hope that makes sense. You delete them from the neighbour page.

Edited on 08/05/2015 at 5:07:50 PM PST

achumannfaery
Catfish
Catfish
1,570 Posts

[Post New]by achumannfaery on Aug 6, 15 4:59 AM
Another way to determine the full name of a sleeper is to gift everyone up to that sleeper. Then, when you pop up the gift list again, that neighbor will be the first in the pop up to gift and you can see their name there without the snooze symbols covering.

[Post New]by Librarian2003 on Aug 6, 15 9:21 AM
Just following on from what faery said...

If you have less than 100 active neighbours (i.e. non-sleepers), do your gifting and give every active neighbour a free gift.

Once you've done that, if you select a free gift again, all the neighbours remaining are your sleepers, and they are in the same order as they appear at the bottom of your screen. You can then select those you want to delete.

Manya007
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by Manya007 on Aug 7, 15 10:21 AM
Has anyone heard from these people? They are neighbours of mine who have been asleep for about a month.
fatkil
lina_mdb
Anu89
zikaros
sisencetoss
Renee97
Caro9286
xeniama

Edited on 08/07/2015 at 11:22:19 AM PST

ponypack
Squid
Squid
69 Posts

[Post New]by ponypack on Aug 17, 15 9:18 PM
Well I'm back to delete more sleepers- I have 22 of them,am losing 8 so now I have 88 neighbors and will be looking for some more. If you can use someone who gifts at least 5 of every 7 days, gifts everyone,sleeping or not,gifts flints ores and buttons when there is no freebie posted in wish list and will multiple gift from my backpack on occasion then pm me if you would like to try me out for your 'hood. I've been playing for about 10 months now and am over level 200 and like I said, I am here at least 5 days a week and gift everyday that I'm here. I don't care what your level is,beginners are just fine with me-as long as you try to be a good neighbor. I seldom post a wishlist and I LOVE flints ores and buttons as gifts. My neighbor code is 5GYBNa. And just so you know-the sleepers I just deleted are from my july 5th post and so have been asleep more than a month and did not post an absence in the forum. I also limit my hood to 100 neighbors now-thats all I can handle.

Go to: