Daxadillion
Barracuda
Barracuda
3,292 Posts

Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Daxadillion on Jul 4, 15 12:52 AM
A thread for any tech issues you may have. Please also include the operating system you are using.

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 11:31:03 AM PST

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jul 4, 15 1:08 AM
Can't get anything to download at the moment. Used the BOGOF, everything else worked, went through smoothly. Will try again later. I never have this trouble is it because it's July 4th and no one is around...... I use Windows 7.

Valdy
Marlin
Marlin
9,383 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here.

[Post New]by Valdy on Jul 4, 15 1:14 AM
I wouldn't say "no one" is around. It's only the US that celebrates the 4th of July, but the rest of the world is still around.

It happens quite often that on the weekend download is much slower, because a lot of people are then off work, and have more time to download games during the morning/day.

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jul 4, 15 3:29 AM
Hi Valdy
I know its the US that celebrate July 4th. I was just a bit frustrated. I can't find the problem, just leaving it to my son to hopefully sort, I'm not technically minded. Never have problems downloading, perhaps I have just been lucky. For some reason BF is closing down my protection software. Away from downloading, everything is working fine. So whether its something on the site that's causing it, I don't know. Good job I'm not waiting for games, I have loads to catch up on...

Robilyn
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,962 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by Robilyn on Jul 4, 15 3:35 AM
Sapphire, try downloading it from the Game Manager. I don't know why. But lately that is the only way I can get games to download...just open your game manager and go to purchase history. Find the game and download it. This only works on games already purchased.

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 3:38:18 AM PST

tookat
Flounder
Flounder
2,099 Posts

[Post New]by tookat on Jul 4, 15 5:50 AM
Sapphire is your Game Manager up to date?
That is the first thing I check when I have trouble downloading.
There is an Options menu on the top right hand side of the GM.
Click Options and then click "About".....that is where the option to check for updates of the GM is at.
I kept trying to check for it in the update section and felt really dumb, when I finally found it at 'About'

It is, I think, a good improvement of the GM.
I have also found that even though it take a while for my 'Purchase History' on the GM to load, that it works better to download a game from there than it does to go to my profile at the website.....which also takes a while to load.

bfgWaimea
Salmon
Salmon
2,837 Posts

Re:Please post any TECH ISSUES for Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition here

[Post New]by bfgWaimea on Jul 4, 15 11:32 AM
Hi Everyone,

If there's trouble with getting Tibetan Quest: Beyond the World's End Collector's Edition to work correctly, we highly recommend going to our Help pages. Using our Help pages is always the quickest way to get technical problems resolved. Here are a few suggested articles that have helped many people correct these types of problems in the past:

Game Crashing, Freezing, or Blank Screen
Game Compatibility

Often, we can provide a known solution for technical issues in the Forums and some of our tech savvy pond residents may also swim by with good tips and suggestions. We're unable to provide the same excellent level of support provided by our Customer Support team because the Forums are not well suited for the type of information-gathering and troubleshooting that's needed in order to correct issues of this nature.

If you're unable to get a game working properly using our Help pages or the tips posted here, please get in touch with our Customer Support team. You can find a link to contact Customer Support on the front page of our Help pages section.

Contacting Customer Support will help us to gather necessary information on what types of systems are being affected by the problem and to share this information with the developer in order to work towards a fix.

When posting in this thread and also when contacting Customer Support, it would be helpful if you could state what system you are playing the game on (i.e. PC, MAC or Mobile), so we can provide you with the appropriate support as quickly as possible.

*Finally, please reserve this thread for tech issues only. If you are seeking game play assistance (i.e. hints and tips), the best thing to do is to start a new thread in the game's Forum by clicking on 'Create New Discussion.'

bfgWaimea

sapphire46
Manatee
Manatee
3,740 Posts

[Post New]by sapphire46 on Jul 4, 15 12:22 PM
THANKS EVERYONE FOR YOUR HELP.

Robilyn,I reinstalled the Game Manager and it worked, so it looks like I will be going that route now.
Tookat I did check, and it was all up to date. So there was no other option, uninstall and reinstall.

Again thanks
Barb

[Post New]by katiejean53 on Jul 6, 15 3:29 PM
Hi I use Windows XP. My problem is the game runs fine until I exit out then my computer shuts down because of a severs threat. When I restart the computer and get back into the game it comes says corrupted data and I have to start again from the begining. I uninstalled and reinstalled and still the problem exsists. I liked the game but afaid to play it just in case it damages my computer. Any suggestions?

bfgBellerophon
Marlin
Marlin
9,130 Posts

[Post New]by bfgBellerophon on Jul 7, 15 8:16 AM
Hi katiejean53,

I'm sorry to hear that when your computer restarted, this game shows a corrupted data error message. I definitely know how surprising and frustrating this can be.

It is recommended to contact our Technical Support Team with a Dr. Felix Report so that they can look into this for you. We definitely want to help get things up and running like it should.

I hope this helps!

bfgBellerophon

dkirb
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
3 Posts

[Post New]by dkirb on Jul 7, 15 8:04 PM
I'm having trouble with the first blue crystal. It shows on the screen, but i can't pick it up to put in inventory. I was able to get the second one and all other objects but the 1st crystal just remains on my screen. i will need it to freeze the lake... Can't go any farther until I am able to get it. Any suggestions?

Go to: