Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Level 45

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 4, 15 1:06 AM
The only way I could get this one is by ignoring the 10 desserts thing and working for a 3 star rating and then afterwards playing it again and ignoring the star rating and focusing on the desserts thing. When I did the dessert challenge I didn't even worry about the mouse because I clicked on the mouse the first time around. I put 5 x brownies on my tray, deleted them, served customers then 5 x brownies again, delete and serve customers. I also found out that the combo of dessert (brownie, carrot cake and chocolate mouse also counts). So that adds up to 40 desserts to create. Difficult but worth TEN diamonds. Hope this can help someone.

desertdusk
Seahorse
Seahorse
30 Posts

Re:Level 45

[Post New]by desertdusk on Jul 4, 15 9:09 PM
Thanks Angel. This helped me big time!! The dessert pictures inside the circle showed brownies AND chocolate strawberries and I was wondering how the heck I could do that since they were competing choices on the first dessert platter. I must have tried 25 different variations and never could pull it off. Your tips put me over. YAY.

[Post New]by CrissM1231 on Jul 31, 15 10:13 AM
How is it worth TEN diamonds? I only saw ONE available to win there. You must have a different version of this game than I do.

[Post New]by Oldfashioned1 on Aug 21, 15 12:52 AM
I filled the tray 2x with each combo---in between customers---and only played the level a couple times. I got 3 stars and the diamond in the same go-round (not going back and playing again). If I ignored the star rating one time to do desserts and then played for stars ignoring desserts, I couldn't get either one. Had to do it all at the same time to get the score and challenge.

Go to: