Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

Jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 11, 09 8:58 PM
Is it possible to skip jigsaw puzzle on dive2? I'm no good at them, run out of time and have to start the level over!

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 8:59:22 PM PST

lilyr
Marlin
Marlin
8,137 Posts

Re:Jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by lilyr on Jul 11, 09 9:02 PM
Hi jerripat and Welcome!

It's been so long since I played this game that I have no idea. Doesn't it give you the picture it wants you to make and then you just have to assemble it? You might try the tab at the top of the page called All Game Forums. click on it, scroll down until you see the game, click on it and see if there is a thread about it.

Jerripat
Herring
Herring
320 Posts

[Post New]by Jerripat on Jul 11, 09 9:06 PM
picture is so fuzzy this 77-yr-old dummy can't see it clearly enough to place more than 4 pieces. have checked forums - nothing about it there

Edited on 07/11/2009 at 9:07:35 PM PST

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

Jigsaw puzzles

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:30 PM
Jerripat wrote:Is it possible to skip jigsaw puzzle on dive2? I'm no good at them, run out of time and have to start the level over!

Not possible to skip ANY of the mini-games and you've got at least 3 more jigsaw puzzles to do before completing the game; sorry to be the bearer of bad news

MEnr56

MEnr56
Dogfish
Dogfish
1,984 Posts

[Post New]by MEnr56 on Nov 25, 10 1:39 PM

I found those jigsaw puzzles very unnerving as these are pictures of REAL, LIVE people (particularly the 3 children) and looking into these peoples' faces made me feel that I was invading their space and privacy.

MEnr56

Go to: