Angel3585
Seahorse
Seahorse
33 Posts

Level 47 - Quick bonus

[Post New]by Angel3585 on Jul 4, 15 3:30 AM
The only thing that worked for me : Is having the lime drink (only 3 items to use) and making 1 before hand because it takes time and also making a coffee before hand. (There is 6 spaces on the tray and the max to fill an order is only 4, so I used the extra two spots for this). And I first serve single customers and then the others and also I concentrated on the customers that didn't want meat products. I took care of their orders after the others. Nothing else worked for me. Hope this can atleast help someone.

Re:Level 47 - Quick bonus

[Post New]by jlibro on Oct 15, 15 11:28 AM
Thank you! That really helped!

chevyqueen
Herring
Herring
303 Posts

Re:Level 47 - Quick bonus

[Post New]by chevyqueen on Oct 19, 15 11:03 AM
I waited until I got to buy some upgrades. I played until I got the drink after the coffee. Yikes I have already forgot what it is. It is replacing the coffee. When you get to that upgrade the drink can be made ahead of time and you can leave it has been brewed. I also had a couple of the grilled products prepared and on the tray. I went through the menu and picked the items that were the quickest to make. I also chose the lime drink. Excellent advice given in the post before mine but, I am a slower player.

Go to: