Torches and 3 Doors

Re:Torches and 3 Doors

[Post New]by GrandmaHutch on Aug 10, 11 3:05 PM
whats the phone #

[Post New]by garden123 on Dec 29, 11 8:49 PM
Does anyone know the code for the cash register.
Thanks

hard1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by hard1 on May 6, 13 5:51 PM
Teri49,I kinda figured it was "victor" .I'm still looking for the V after about a month now.Where is it?PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME....

[Post New]by ekaterina_tony on May 14, 13 9:41 PM
hard1 wrote:Teri49,I kinda figured it was "victor" .I'm still looking for the V after about a month now.Where is it?PLEASE,PLEASE HELP ME....

If memory serves right, the V is at the front door of Ravenhearst. The one with the cat on the front porch.

hard1
Sea Anemone
Sea Anemone
4 Posts

[Post New]by hard1 on May 16, 13 2:45 PM
I went back to the porch to look for the "V" but was unable to locate it..:-[ There's a "V" in the saying above the door but not able to click on it .

[Post New]by ekaterina_tony on May 20, 13 8:33 AM
hard1 wrote:I went back to the porch to look for the "V" but was unable to locate it..:-[ There's a "V" in the saying above the door but not able to click on it .

It could possibly be a glitch. I encountered one last week at the toy store, so today I started all over again and it was okay.

[Post New]by deb1022 on Mar 15, 14 4:02 PM
ok i am lost...i really do not understand this puzzle...and i really would like some help...could someone tell me what to add oe subtract to the numbers that are given when you turn the switch on...Thank you

Go to: