Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

Re:Groupplay for RtMI2: Mina's Fate has started May 5th, all welcome to join

[Post New]by Joyfullady on May 15, 12 8:50 PM
TideWater - if all of the vases are in place the vase with the fluid in it - you will need *to play the ocarina correctly; you will know it is correct if it plays the tune back to you. Can't remember if the Alien voice comes before or after you push the button to open the portal.

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 15, 12 10:20 PM
Joyfullady wrote:Alvertis - *look at top right of screen; it shows you how many you have right. Easier then you may think * Good luck.*

That puzzle didn't turn out to be as bad as I anticipated...more in the tedious category than difficult. I'm all calmed down, now!! (and moving right along).

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on May 15, 12 10:33 PM
Bed time for me!

rexred54
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by rexred54 on May 15, 12 11:54 PM
TideWaters, I went back to a save in the game to see where you are stuck. ** When the vases are in the right place you will hear the alien voice. You will see a vase with fluid and hear the tones. If you reproduce them correctly the music will play back. Press the icon and you will hear the alien voice before the portal opens. ** I hope this helps you.

rexred54
Guppy
Guppy
174 Posts

[Post New]by rexred54 on May 16, 12 12:13 AM
gingergal, You should go back and give it another go, it is a lot easier the second time around. With the score you had before and if you took your time and played everything in hard mode you could have that score of 770 if not more.

You asked which was the favorite/ least favorite part of the game.
The motor control area was my favorite, probably because I'm mechanically minded.

My least favorite part is the termites, no matter how long it took me or how many times I tried I could only get 5.

Congratulations CFG on finishing

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 16, 12 6:24 AM
Announcement thread for AGON: The London Scene is up.
You can find it here :
http://forums.bigfishgames.com/posts/list/0/210640.page#4285299

CfG

mariannequilts
Flounder
Flounder
2,146 Posts

[Post New]by mariannequilts on May 16, 12 7:00 AM
Thanks CfG....I'm looking forward to it and have Agon: The London Scene d/led and ready to go !

[Post New]by TideWaters on May 16, 12 8:48 AM
Thanks GingerGal and Rex - That has been a two day big DUH for me!! I didn't have the vases in the correct spot. No wonder I blew and blew that cow pie and nothing happened. I've now figured out the 11 ovids or whatever they are... so see how much further I can get without getting stuck big time!!! Again a BIG THANKS!!!

Not downloading AGON until completed with this. Assuming I'm getting close to the end???

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on May 16, 12 11:00 AM
Tidewaters Glad you sorted the vases out - thought that may have been the answer as I also just had one wrong for ages. I'm just ahead of you and there are a few more head scratchers to come, but I think we are pretty near the end now

I don't think I will be able to play Agon as we have visitors arriving next Monday for a week. Might just have a little go with all of you, so it's easier when i get back to it on my own.

Been gardening all day, but going to have half an hour now, before I get dinner.

GMum xxxx

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on May 16, 12 12:03 PM
WHOO HOO - FINISHED!!!!

Didn't realise I was so near the end, when I realised it was decision time I stuffed Mina full of everything I could, but in the end she just didn't want anymore! ** Gave her the alcohol as someone suggested - LOL anyone who has yet to finish give it a go. I just couldn't leave Jep, so I'm stuck there forever. **

Only got 717 points and lost 40 pride points , so only 677 - will have to play again sometime. I loved the game , but it was hard and because we have visitors next week, I probably used a few to many hints.

My favourite parts were the puzzles really although the circuit one had me flummoxed for a while - I didn't mind the arcade type ones and while everything else was difficult, I found the nuts and ants fun, Didn't do the termites as Slugger must have stolen my pointy stick and I never found it again. Also just loved the scenary and the whole story.
Really didn't like playing the Ocarina as I'm so unmusical and a bit deaf, and didn't like fixing the machinery or making chemical things as Science is not my thing.

Will keep popping in to see if I can help anyone.

Thanks so much for all your help everyone.

GMum xxxx

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on May 16, 12 12:05 PM
Just realised I 've gone from guppy to Minnow in the last few posts - LOL that's all the help I asked for.

GMum xx

Joyfullady
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,498 Posts

[Post New]by Joyfullady on May 16, 12 12:25 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GMUM! ON GAME AND

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 16, 12 1:43 PM
Yay, GMUM! Congrats on finishing and on becoming a

[Post New]by TideWaters on May 16, 12 3:23 PM
I now have three problems:

Where is the crucible?

Where is eyepiece for the microscope - Tried using sextant piece didn't work asnd

Can't get back thru the door by the ovids. I do have the sample from the naughty monkey and the pink gas now.

BIG CONGRATS GMUM!!!!!!!! Hopefully, I'm right behind you.

Any help would be appreciated. Thanks

Grandmamum
Clownfish
Clownfish
662 Posts

[Post New]by Grandmamum on May 16, 12 3:47 PM
Hi Tidewaters

You are close and this whole section is really tricky.

** 1) The Crucible - that is the white pot in the ground by the workshop "kiln" where you made the pottery. If you click on it , it will go in the fire and you can put things in it, like glass shard and vitrifiable mixture
s.

2) Eyepiece. - When you go back to the workshop don't use the shortcut walk there and it will be found on your way or on one of the original paths near the workshop.

3) Whenever you want to go back through that door I think the engine/ generator must be turned off. Pull the levers back. No that's not the Ovid door - that's the one to the volcano - not sure about that one LMK if you still have trouble and I'll go back to a save.

Hope this a bit of a help, you'll soon have your feet up with me!!!

GMum xxx

Edited on 05/16/2012 at 3:48:49 PM PST

[Post New]by TideWaters on May 16, 12 4:11 PM
Thanks GMUM I thought it was just a white pot which I have used before. I do not have glass pieces either. I did make that mixture though. I'm trying to find everything outside before I go back in as I don't know when Jep gets sick.

So I need to find glass particles (can I break one of my pieces for the glass shards) and the eyepiece for the Microscope.

Thanks for your assistance. I am ready to put my feet up for a couple of days believe me. Dear GS is napping so I've gotten quite a bit of gameplay in today and hoping to wrap it up.

Which workshop are you referring to??? for the eyepiece?

CONGRATS ON YOUR MORPH AS WELL!!!!

gingergal
Manatee
Manatee
3,873 Posts

[Post New]by gingergal on May 16, 12 5:32 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GMUM way to go and good score as well!

tidewaters Don't worry about Jep getting sick it's not timed, I was ages wandering around and nothing happened to him. The eyepiece is at the crossroads. I don't know what glass pieces you are looking for or wanting to break? If you mean the microscope you have to make 2 glass bottles, one you just melt some things you find and the other you have to combine a few things to make it. **

[Post New]by alvertis5706 on May 16, 12 5:53 PM
CONGRATULATIONS GRANDMAMUM !!!

Catfish_girl
Manatee
Manatee
3,605 Posts

[Post New]by Catfish_girl on May 17, 12 2:22 AM
@Tidewaters If I understand correctly, you can't get in because **Slugger sneaked past you? Because he didn't leave an imprint before entering, the door shut. There is an immature new ovoid you have to use on Slugger's DNA to get his imprint. Is there maybe something around the door you can use for that? Once you've made the imprint for Slugger the door re opens. Soon after that you will find the glass shards, it is something that broke and needs to be repaired**

[Post New]by TideWaters on May 17, 12 3:13 AM
Thanks for the great tips. Can get back inside now. But I still can't find the microscope eyepiece. Managed to make one clear white beaker thing. Which crossroads are you referring to GingerGal??? I've been everywhere but where I'm supposed to be I guess. Well I'm off to look one more time because I know I have to have it. Again thanks so much.

Just downloaded AGON and it appears to be working - so good to go there.

Go to: