sararivree
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:Post your Agency 33 Technical Issues Here Only!

[Post New]by sararivree on Oct 30, 14 5:11 AM
It's just a tiny little thing, but since the new update, my options don't keep when I exit the game. I play with the music turned all the way down and the custom cursor turned off, but I keep having to reset those options every time I play.

Also, like a poster before me, I'm not getting any time or accuracy bonuses.

Edited on 10/30/2014 at 5:14:24 AM PST

[Post New]by enewfield on Oct 30, 14 2:41 PM
Looks like I got as far as I can go. It now says I must wait for an update? There has been one in the last week and I downloaded it. But still in the same place. I am stuck at the library with the keeper. It says to save my energy and waiting for an update.

[Post New]by mvaughney1 on Oct 30, 14 3:40 PM
This weekend I also had this same issue, I have emailed technical support, no answer. I got update and would like to use the over 200 gems I had now 3, I bought not earned. Will I expect an answer soon from Tech Support. Real big Fiasco!!!!Do you want us buying goodies, Isnt that how you make money? Great Sale, would buy bundles, but if your game takes without me using, 3 days ago I emailed complaint, no answer!!!!

Grandjersey wrote:Hello.I am so frustrated right now.When I started to play my game this morning I had 289 diamonds.I used 3 plus 6 to check out the options of the choice and the tweezers.Then I used maybe 6 on the roulette table leaving 274 diamonds.Now it reads that I have 29 diamonds.I have worked very hard on the roulette table to get those diamonds.It has done it to me once before but it was only about 30 diamonds I lost.It was still upsetting then but I got over it.From that day I learned to check my diamond count every time.How or where do I go to get my diamonds back?????I love playing this game but that was a hard hit to take.Also the last 5-6 times I have leveled up it said I received 15 x poker chips.Only once did they appear.I hope that was fixed too.Back to my diamonds-what do I do?Please reply.I hope to hear from you soon. Signed,Practically Diamondless

[Post New]by rainemiester on Oct 30, 14 10:44 PM
Hi everyone

I just updated my game. Quests that I have already done have reappeared, when they ask for items from the relics, it takes them all, even if it only asks for 2.
Not sure I like this pick the bottle thing.
Lots of bugs in this one. Looks like I am waiting for a fix. Mind you I do get a bit apprehensive when I see that activate button. I keep expecting a count down before it self destructs.

Good luck.

[Post New]by Drakuly on Nov 1, 14 4:14 AM
A couple of things:
The achievements count (Apollo) says I have earned 22 when I have more than 50 and it doesn't go up when I win another one.
I also don't get the accuracy and time bonuses when I complete a HOS

Edited on 11/01/2014 at 4:16:22 AM PST

[Post New]by Neolname on Nov 1, 14 7:45 AM
wramhoff wrote:10/28 update added features, including reward selection mechanism that replaces previous roulette/parade, magic marbles thing, bank sales, and so on.

However, something is wrong in the HOPs now. I've played several rooms and receive 0 time bonus and 0 accuracy bonus; I was earning 1375-1500 time bonus and up to 2500 accuracy bonuses before this update.

So, thanks for the update addressing some issues we'd complained about but No Thanks to breaking/removing these HOP bonuses.

I came here to see if anyone else was experiencing this problem. I have noticed when completing a HOP, I do not get any bonuses. Makes it hard to Level Up!

pjhundt
Seahorse
Seahorse
37 Posts

[Post New]by pjhundt on Nov 1, 14 1:52 PM
Since the latest update, my settings no longer stay put. Each time I open the game I have to go back to settings and turn the music off. Windows 8.1

[Post New]by sbikerboop on Nov 1, 14 7:44 PM
OwlCat wrote:I'm lvl 40, in the middle of a mission. It asks for 1 golden meteorite . I have 12.
I click the "give" button, and it takes one, but the give button is still active, it still asks for 1 meteorite, I give 1 again, and the situation repeats.
I hope there is a way to fix it. I don't want to spend 12 orbs to skip that one. I only have 49 left and I'm trying to save them for Nike.

Thank you.

have they fixed this for you i am having the same problem and never received an answer, can't get anywhere right now a wee bit madding

raq8258
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
19 Posts

More glitches....!!

[Post New]by raq8258 on Nov 1, 14 8:55 PM
I've found two rings, yet the quest titled "Knock, Knock!" is not being shown as completed. I'm also having trouble figuring out how to open the Paris Gate -- I've attempted to give the Griffin to Damian but he won't accept it; it just goes back to the inventory. When I click on Damian he tells me to talk to the cemetary keeper, but I can't access the Paris Gate... I've also repaired the bridge to the Paris Gate, but that quest is not being shown as completed either...

These glitches are very frustrating, and preventing progress!

napoeon
Catfish
Catfish
1,565 Posts

[Post New]by napoeon on Nov 2, 14 5:19 PM
I had a fatal error,black screen.
I only lost all of my progress on the Temple of the Gods,including the first 5 free magic marbles.
I had:
Zeus: 2 stars.(10 energy)
Hephaestus: 1 star.(5 min Time Stamp)
Hermes:1 star.(1 roulette chip)

Now i have nothing, neither the statues,nothing is counting for a reward.
And the final blow,to start all over again,i need:

Zeus: 45 magic marbles for 5 Energy.
Hephaestus: 15 magic marbles for 5 min Time stamp.
Hermes:15 magic marbles for 1 roulette chip.

Once again, terrible disappointment!!!

annibelle1
Guppy
Guppy
146 Posts

[Post New]by annibelle1 on Nov 2, 14 5:35 PM
Fatal errors, black screens, WHY? I am sure the developers know this is happening with each update. It starts out with no problems and then the clangs start and continue. This last date at least had the fatal error thing in check, but it has begun again. I have reinstalled several times with each upgrade. What causes the fatal exceptions etc. and is it harming the computer? I had a computer crash and it was repaired, so I am sure with the new upgrade, I am seeing the best the game is offering. So much to offer in this game and such wonderful creative ventures, but get the basics to work first before elaborating further. If this cannot be fixed or address, at least give the players specifics on fixing settings or something? Before this last update, I had played well even with the clangs and black screens until they got to be so ongoing, I couldn't even access other programs as well. Might not have been the game, but the fatal exceptions, etc. must not be good. Does the game use so much energy, it messes up other things. Just curious?

SIMMOJU
Lobster
Lobster
92 Posts

[Post New]by SIMMOJU on Nov 3, 14 4:06 AM
Item given not being recorded.

I am working on the Witch Sign and had to give 1 "relic from heaven" a 4 star item, I had 3, gave 1 and it didn't register, I tried again ,and again,now I have none and the quest still wants 1.
This is the first time this has happened to me.
I am playing on the version before the Oct 28 update

[Post New]by DanaCristiana on Nov 3, 14 11:47 AM
Hey. First, i have a computer. Secondly, i have a tech issue problem. i can't use the food anymore, for some time now! First time i thought is because i'm using "Amulet of Infinite Fortitude", that increases the time of energy. So, i stoped using it, but when my energy was 0, i still couldn't use the food! The "Use" button is still there, but it's grey, and not green, and it doesn't work! What should i DO?
Please, give an advice if you can!

Thanks.

[Post New]by artiana28 on Nov 3, 14 4:25 PM
I can't play the game anymore. I remove it and install it again but it gives me error, why?

CarenNH
Lobster
Lobster
96 Posts

[Post New]by CarenNH on Nov 4, 14 9:46 AM
I am playing the latest update on a Windows PC. There seems to be a glitch with the HOS rewards with the Blessing of Nike. When I purchased a magnifying glass with diamonds and selected my preferred reward, I only got one instead of two. It's possible that when I purchased a few magnifying glasses at once and then used one the next time (that I already owned) that it gave me the twp resources properly. Frankly, I'd love to be able to give you some more very specific info about when it works and when it doesn't, but I don't want to waste my diamonds.

[Post New]by DecipherWarlord on Nov 5, 14 9:04 PM
Dunno if this glitch has been reported, but when you have a craft being made, say my item is finished but not yet taken, and the game obliges you to craft something else as part of the tutorial (Very annoying btw, I should have the option to follow the tutorial or not, but if the game wants me to craft an anomaly crystal for the first time, I HAVE to.)... so when that happens the game gets blocked. I can't take my creation AND I can't go on with the tutorial part. I had to leave the game and play again to settle the matter.

Edited on 11/05/2014 at 9:05:00 PM PST

meredithh220
Squid
Squid
61 Posts

[Post New]by meredithh220 on Nov 6, 14 8:12 PM
I seem to missing my daily bonuses. I was playing after the update & I was still getting it. Restarted the game 3 days ago & I haven't seen a daily bonus yet. Did something change I don't know about?

slinogle
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
11 Posts

[Post New]by slinogle on Nov 7, 14 4:19 PM
when a task asks for 2 of something, i give it and it still asks for two, but my items disappear. I had 12 items once and it only asked for two, but took all 12 and still asking for 2 more. So this is not working.

I get very leery doing updates, seems like there is problems every time one is done.

[Post New]by Neolname on Nov 8, 14 8:45 AM
I wanted to purchase a Bonus Pack from the Bank. I selected the Extra Small Pack for $24.99. The purchase screen then shows Extra Sized pack for $49.99. I want Orbs, but I am not paying that. Please fix the game.

[Post New]by pokeyroy on Nov 8, 14 4:15 PM
Game loads, says press to continue I click mouse and I hear noise but see a blank screen. I click out and I see it says fatal error but I can't see which error. I'm a well invested level 24 and am not happy that this has suddenly done this.

I updated graphic card drivers, have uninstalled and reinstalled both game manager and game a few times. I also have ran the game as " run as administrator" .

I require a patch or other suggestions. I'm running windows 7 64 bit, AMD 7700 series.

HELP!!!!!!

Go to: