[Post New]by lingerda on Jul 4, 15 10:07 AM
is the fog permanent or is there a trick to get rid of it

fluffitude
Seahorse
Seahorse
24 Posts

Re:fog

[Post New]by fluffitude on Jul 4, 15 10:51 AM
Go to your build menu and third from the left, build roads, pitfalls and statues and choose the Obelisk. Place it as far into the fog as you're allowed (will be at the edge) and when it's built, it will clear fog in a radius around it.

Also, and I should have said this first, you send your explorer to the edge of the fog and it clears it close to him. Just keep pushing the edges back. You hire your explorer in the build menu, 4th button from the left, with 50 gold.

Edited on 07/04/2015 at 11:35:37 AM PST

Re:fog

[Post New]by Books_Garden on Jul 19, 15 2:41 PM
fluffitude wrote:Go to your build menu and third from the left, build roads, pitfalls and statues and choose the Obelisk. Place it as far into the fog as you're allowed (will be at the edge) and when it's built, it will clear fog in a radius around it.

Also, and I should have said this first, you send your explorer to the edge of the fog and it clears it close to him. Just keep pushing the edges back. You hire your explorer in the build menu, 4th button from the left, with 50 gold.

I learned to build Obelisks near anything I wanted to keep clear once my Explorer moves off. On some levels that had plentiful stone, I build Obelisks in grids.

Go to: