Linde36
Jellyfish
Jellyfish
14 Posts

Fixing the Wampum

[Post New]by Linde36 on Jul 12, 09 8:58 AM
Cheers. I put all of the beads (in the correct order) and waited for the "fixed" wampum to occur...and nothing happens. I reset it and used the "clear cloth" marker to repair each square underneath the colours and redid them. Nothing. I cannot get the wampum to show that it has been restored. I tripled checked the placements and all. Please help! Thanks ever so much. pw

Re:Fixing the Wampum

[Post New]by Bonnie72656 on Jul 12, 09 9:12 AM
I had exactly the same problem. I don't think I will buy this game until the bugs are worked out
of it. I had to download the game three times. It crashed my laptop the first time, put an icon
on the desktop but no program in my BigFish file. Second download failed completely, third
took forever.
Has anyone had success with this game?
Bonnie

Howatch
Manatee
Manatee
3,952 Posts

[Post New]by Howatch on Jul 12, 09 9:19 AM
The game is playing for me just fine.

I too thought I had the wampum exactly correct and was beginning to get frustrated, but then I discovered that I had one piece that was wrong; once I corrected that, all was well. I'm not saying for sure that this is the problem; I'm just saying in my case I was beginning to think that the game was bugged and then discovered that one piece was indeed incorrect.

HighlandMax
Manatee
Manatee
3,824 Posts

[Post New]by HighlandMax on Jul 12, 09 10:09 AM
I agree with Howatch..........there must be a bead of the wrong color somewhere. I had no problem here at all. Check your colors, some of them are similiar.

cepe
Squid
Squid
62 Posts

[Post New]by cepe on Jul 12, 09 10:19 AM
Bonnie72656 wrote:I had exactly the same problem. I don't think I will buy this game until the bugs are worked out
of it. I had to download the game three times. It crashed my laptop the first time, put an icon
on the desktop but no program in my BigFish file. Second download failed completely, third
took forever.
Has anyone had success with this game?
Bonnie

Hi Bonnie

I've managed to complete - its really worth sticking with it. Howatch is right - there will just be a bead out of place cos that's what happened to me.

The download probs have been resolved according to the main forum and a walkthrough is in progress. Overall this is one of the best games in ages.

Go to: