I beat it

[Post New]by mamacat2many on Jul 12, 09 9:04 AM
It was a challange for sure but it took me only 4 hours. Can't wait for the next one please must have another one. I LOVE games like this makes one use the mind for sure.

Re:I beat it

[Post New]by diamondgirl125 on Jul 12, 09 9:54 AM
HOW DID U BEAT THE PLATES??? I STILL CANNOT OPEN THE NICHE!!!

[Post New]by grammamoozie2 on Jul 12, 09 10:41 AM
[b]dont know how u did it!!!!i cant get into the niche either!!

[Post New]by michigandertroll on Jul 12, 09 10:44 AM
mama,

can you please tell me how ot get it into full screen mode? mine looks ,like a media player. and i can't find anything that will do it!

help help help!

FairyonPegasus
Dolphin
Dolphin
7,501 Posts

I beat it

[Post New]by FairyonPegasus on Jul 12, 09 1:10 PM
mamacat2many wrote:It was a challange for sure but it took me only 4 hours. Can't wait for the next one please must have another one. I LOVE games like this makes one use the mind for sure.

I finally finished it also. These are my favorite type games, where you have several types of puzzles. You have to use your mind and really think to figure out your next move. Not the typical **** games where you just find the items on this list. OK play a mini game that's a remake of a remake of an older game.

Or games that mix genres are also my favs. Totem Tribe is still one of my favorites in that category that I play over and over, along with the Azada games. I've also gotten into the building games, I adore Wonderburg and Aquapolis(even though it has a couple bugs). I just wish they'd take some time to make better endings. You play this awesome game and then it's blah at the end, "OK! We made a great game, now what? Oh, just throw something in there for the ending."

Edit to answer question above: When you first start your game go to options and then change the resolution at the top.

Edited on 07/12/2009 at 1:12:41 PM PST

blondie920
Seahorse
Seahorse
20 Posts

[Post New]by blondie920 on Jul 12, 09 1:20 PM
love love this game, just the right amount of puzzle and hidden object. almost done now and can hardley wait to play again. Thanks Big Fish

Go to: